Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

I know Hilson is cup tied. Is Wighton? Chalmers?

Wighton can't play unfortunately. Wasn't registered in time for the first game. If we get through obviously can't play either which really is ashame.

Think the Wighton situation is same for Falkirk and Josh Todd.

Chalmers came on in the game last week.

Both teams will be right up for this after good wins today. We’ll both fancy our chances against a Hearts team adrift at the bottom of the Premiership. Linn and Stewart in for Hilson and Wighton. I bet Wighton would love to play against the Jambos. If only...

15 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wighton can't play unfortunately. Wasn't registered in time for the first game. If we get through obviously can't play either which really is ashame.

Think the Wighton situation is same for Falkirk and Josh Todd.

Chalmers came on in the game last week.

Todd was on the bench for the first game. Hall is cup tied though.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

We have a lot more options now for the second game thankfully. The defence picks itself with hall cup tied but we now have todd with a game under his belt and longridge back.  So our midfield will be far stronger. Dropping mcshane and telfer and bringing in those two and then its either gomis or miller for me.

23 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Mutch

Doyle, Durnan, Buchanan, Dixon

Todd, Miller, Gomis, Connolly

Longridge, McManus

Has longridge ever played in a traditional 2 for us (this spell or first spell)? Think it could work and it’s not like sammon or McMillan are banging them in so no real loss there, just can’t remember if we’ve ever tried it 

2 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Has longridge ever played in a traditional 2 for us (this spell or first spell)? Think it could work and it’s not like sammon or McMillan are banging them in so no real loss there, just can’t remember if we’ve ever tried it 

He's played up front yes and I think he would have a better chance of achieving an understanding with McManus than the other two have done so far.

Yeah he played up front with Nelson under Hartley, until Jakubiak came onto a game and Louis got shoehorned into midfield where he was much less effective I'd say.

Thanks.

I just assumed it was the ground as see lots of spaces surrounding it but website said a permit was needed.

The away end parking is there and is like 3 or 4 quid. Its obviously right next to the ground if thats what you want. Like I said I cant see it being busy, but there are other places you can park for free. It's on the North side of the stadium if you are looking on google maps.