Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Just listening to Dick Campbell what a load of pish he talks.  What's this penalty they're going on about. Cant remember seeing anything apart from the clear dive first half.

I could have sworn I heard him say that Falkirk were lucky not to be behind at the break then later lamenting the fact his players didn't have a shot on goal throughout the first half.

6 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Pathetic, did we have a shot on target?Beyond me how we’ve already played 90 minutes against Falkirk and still chose to hoof it aimlessly to their massive centre halves.

At the about the 90th minute arbroath had their first shot on target.

6 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Pathetic, did we have a shot on target?Beyond me how we’ve already played 90 minutes against Falkirk and still chose to hoof it aimlessly to their massive centre halves.

You had one, just outside the box, right at the end. 

Expected a lot better from you in both those games.  Thought you started relatively well but fizzled away around the 20/30th minute and never really offered much after that apart from the odd ball to the right side.

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I could have sworn I heard him say that Falkirk were lucky not to be behind at the break then later lamenting the fact his players didn't have a shot on goal throughout the first half.

They had about 2 crosses that first half. The man is an idiot.

To quote a younger gentleman in the SS

"Get it up ye Campbell ya bald c**t" :)

You had one, just outside the box, right at the end. 
Expected a lot better from you in both those games.  Thought you started relatively well but fizzled away around the 20/30th minute and never really offered much after that apart from the odd ball to the right side.

Think I’d just left. We’ve been utter pish both games, tonight was painful.