Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

Anyone venture to the central bar ?
A lotta cracking boozers in Arbroath, having ventured to quite a few at the bellsrock festival over the years and out with the festival. 

The central is a cest pit, the smugglers isn’t much better.

Regarding the other lads comment about every pub in Arbroath being shit I highly doubt you visited 38 pubs yesterday you dobber, be interesting to hear what ones you visited

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They may as well put maroon ribbons on the trophy already

Didn’t we beat you lot the last time we got to the final? Or was it the big Edinburgh team? Which one plays in green?

Didn’t we beat you lot the last time we got to the final? Or was it the big Edinburgh team? Which one plays in green?

Arbroath play in Maroon and I was light heartedly suggesting that our trip to Angus will be the “final before the final”

But if you disapprove of such flights of fancy here’s some dry facts instead

Hearts have played Arbroath 3 times in the Cup winning 2 and losing once.

Last time
Sat 15 Mar 1947 Arbroath 2 Hearts 1 QF

Hearts have played Falkirk 11 times, 7 wins 4 losses

Last time
Sat 7 Feb 2009 Hearts 0 Falkirk 1 R5

After the performance against Falkirk yesterday and Morton at home a couple of weeks before I'm really pessimistic about this replay, such a feel good positivity after inverness away too and the string of performances before hand.

Hope we can pick up again the thought of Hearts at home is a cracker. Potential TV tie too.

You know I was thinking yesterday about how we played the maroons of Linlithgow in the last round and now we’ve got Arbroath. So wouldn’t it be almost predictable that we’d get Hearts next if we got through?

Funny how things work out.....

It will be the fourth in a row. We got gubbed by Stenhousemuir last season

The Lichties had a fantastic away record in League 1 last season. Some reason to be positive about pinching the tie. A different attacking approach needed though as we rarely looked like scoring on Saturday. Maybe Goldie back in to give more drive from the midfield?