Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

Our defensive frailties are nowhere near as exposed as they should be due to the absolute shit quality of L1.
We need to raise our game if we are to get anything here. The thought of Buchanan and Durnan trying to keep out a championship side is playing havoc with my sphincter.

Don’t spend too much time in the toilet. We’ve scored 18 goals in 20 games.

Looking forward to a great day out. Nothing to fear from our point of view. Would think we will have 800-1000 there. You can’t beat away day in this round of the cup.

Tele-tubby Heid sing will be getting big licks

Looking forward to a great day out. Nothing to fear from our point of view. Would think we will have 800-1000 there. You can’t beat away day in this round of the cup.

Tele-tubby Heid sing will be getting big licks

Decent. Our attendance Saturday past was 1300 with about 100-150 Morton fans there. Our home support has improved to a decent level although our cup attendances always seem to be poorer for whatever reason. Would be good to get 1500-2000 through because it's a big thing getting to the next round of the Scottish and it's one area where DC hasn't done too well, the Scottish.

3 full seasons now, I can remember a 5-0 pumping by Clyde and a 1-0 home defeat to Stranraer, we won the league both of these seasons I'm sure with the same teams who beat us in the cup in the same league too. The season before we got a 4-1 hiding down in Ayr which was the infamous match when DC went on to the park.

Big mans not had the best time of it in this competition.

We have nothing to fear in this game, we have a hard game most weeks and this will be similar. A lot of the league games have been very cagey affairs, we haven't scored many but we've not conceded many either. Maybe because this is a cup game it'll be slightly different.

Never been to Gayfield and I've heard it's a great away day so I'm looking forward to this.

We've got a good run at the moment but there's not been too many good performances in that. I thought we were (Durnan excepted)  really good and comfortable on Saturday and if that's the way we continue then we'll have a good second half to the season.

Not sure what to expect from Arbroath but I imagine it'll be a much tougher test for our defence and new management team.

last time i was at Gayfield was 2003, i'm sure Colin Samuell bagged  hat trick, may have been the week before or after the the Hearts hat trick in the Scottish Cup. Hope we can keep this decent run going, 1nil Bairns

He did, absolutely shredded us that afternoon.

Never been to Gayfield and I've heard it's a great away day so I'm looking forward to this.
We've got a good run at the moment but there's not been too many good performances in that. I thought we were (Durnan excepted)  really good and comfortable on Saturday and if that's the way we continue then we'll have a good second half to the season.
Not sure what to expect from Arbroath but I imagine it'll be a much tougher test for our defence and new management team.

Would be more enjoyable for you if there wasn’t any seggy, but unfortunately there is

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Decent. Our attendance Saturday past was 1300 with about 100-150 Morton fans there. 

Were Morton going for the title or hiring rent a crowd?

I'd imagine more Falkirk fans on my train from Stirling than they have crowd overall

Edited by Gaz FFC

As mentioned, a good cup run is perhaps all that’s been missing from DC’s time at the club. As always, if we play our best team I’m pretty confident of getting a result. I think the fact Falkirk are in good form and will probably have a bit of confidence will actually work in our favour, we play better when the game is open rather than when the other team is parked with men behind the ball.