Next Manager To Leave

Which manager will be the next to leave their current club?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He probably could, yes. 
And it would probably end up putting the club into administration.......  I'm sure you wouldn't like to see a club go through that. Would you? 

So they only possible way of getting out of the league is to go into administration? You really are having a bit of a mare here.

39 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

So they only possible way of getting out of the league is to go into administration? 

Err, WHIT?? 😲 Bit of a stretch, that, even for you. And not what I said at all. Aren't you aware of the current financial problems at Inverness, the club we were talking about? Or does the thought of clubs going into administration just seem quite natural to you (can't think why that would be, can you?) ? 

It's not me having a mare, chum. Are you related to Dele by any chance? 

😊

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

1/ Inverness CT are not going into administration any time soon.

2/ You are still a gibbering mess who doesn't know what you are talking about.

Christ, they're all out in force today.......  Full moon has passed now, hopefully they'll stop howling soon. 

I agree with your first point, though I don't see why you felt the need to say it.

If you were to read the previous posts again - and try to understand them this time - maybe you'll see the point I was making in favour of Robertson being, currently at least, the better manager when compared to McPake.  In case you still don't get it, I'll type this bit verrry slooowly to give you a chance.......  If Caleyhad  a budget similar to  Dundee's, I believe Robertson would make much better use of it than McPake and might even get Caley promoted, albeit only via the playoffs as far as this season is concerned. However, he doesn't have that budget, and if he were allowed to spend that kind of money at present  then administration would probably be more likely than promotion. But, as neither nor his board are that daft, that won't happen. 

Get it now? 

And re your second, err, "point" - right back atcha, sunshine! 👍

Christ, they're all out in force today.......  Full moon has passed now, hopefully they'll stop howling soon. 
I agree with your first point, though I don't see why you felt the need to say it.
If you were to read the previous posts again - and try to understand them this time - maybe you'll see the point I was making in favour of Robertson being, currently at least, the better manager when compared to McPake.  In case you still don't get it, I'll type this bit verrry slooowly to give you a chance.......  If Caleyhad  a budget similar to  Dundee's, I believe Robertson would make much better use of it than McPake and might even get Caley promoted, albeit only via the playoffs as far as this season is concerned. However, he doesn't have that budget, and if he were allowed to spend that kind of money at present  then administration would probably be more likely than promotion. But, as neither nor his board are that daft, that won't happen. 
Get it now? 
And re your second, err, "point" - right back atcha, sunshine! [emoji106]
I think it's more an indication of how shite McPake is than how good Robertson is.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:
1 hour ago, JFPar said:
Rumors of a board meeting at East End tomorrow... 

I really hope you're not regurgitating info started by the absolute roasters on .net

I read on dotnet that there was to be one today but I've seen several mentions elsewhere of one happening tomorrow.

On what basis would Crawford be removed, given than Dunfermline have paraded their cost-cutting efforts to the first team squad and sit slap bang in midtable? I don't think he's up to much as a manager, but this is surely a case of wishful thinking from the fans right now rather than a likely course of action by their board. 

Get it now? 
And re your second, err, "point" - right back atcha, sunshine! [emoji106]

Fair play to anyone who actually read this rabble to the end.

I'm surprised McPake is getting written off given he's only in his first managerial position and only been in the job since the end of last season. Where as the comparisons with Robbo is a bit unfair as Robbo has been a manager on and off for over twenty years.
Probably more fair comparing McPake with new managers with similar experience like Crawford, Grant or Kerr

McPake shows all the signs of a terrible manager. He’s been here for over half a season now and we still don’t look like a team. Failing to register shots on target at home with the squad we have isn’t good enough. Barely creating chances and leaking goals for fun. He needs emptied.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

On what basis would Crawford be removed, given than Dunfermline have paraded their cost-cutting efforts to the first team squad and sit slap bang in midtable? I don't think he's up to much as a manager, but this is surely a case of wishful thinking from the fans right now rather than a likely course of action by their board. 

We're 5th if you look at the table. But we're also on the same points as 8th place, at rock bottom of the form table.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Apart from the posts you've made since then?

You mean the ones (like, err, yours) where all I’ve done is respond to the points people have made about my earlier posts? As opposed to making additional off-topic posts and sending things off on another tangent?

If you can’t see the difference, tough.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

I'm surprised McPake is getting written off given he's only in his first managerial position and only been in the job since the end of last season. Where as the comparisons with Robbo is a bit unfair as Robbo has been a manager on and off for over twenty years.

Probably more fair comparing McPake with new managers with similar experience like Crawford, Grant or Kerr

Would I swap McPake with Crawford or Kerr? Absolutely not. But that's not indicative of McPake showing any managerial qualities whatsoever. It's the fact that all 3 are absolute duds and don't seem to have any managerial talent between them. McPake comes across as a decent guy, but absolutely everything other than his eye for a talented player (And even then) has been brought up as something he's lacking.

He changes games for the worse with his subs, his team is lopsided, we have no width, we don't create many chances (Which is criminal for the players we have), he's not managed to represent us off the field (Not that I think he's fully to blame but the courts will judge that). There's not a redeemable feature other than he seems a nice guy. And we've sacked nicer guys!

I'm resigned to the fact he'll be responsible for our title charge next season. I've zero faith in him being successful considering his second tier record thus far is pretty much the same as the manager that led us to the lowest league placing in our 127 year history.