Next Manager To Leave

Which manager will be the next to leave their current club?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Not sure who David Hopkins is but David Hopkin has 0 chance of being emptied by our board, even if we were to end up being relegated. He and his staff still have 2.5 years left of their contracts. 

I blame Google:

Untitled.png

Stewart Petrie is attracting the Dunfermline fans from Montrose

A club legend. Fantastic win percentage and has them punching well above their weight.

I wouldn’t be against him or Young being brought in. Young is my choice though, as Petrie has a lucrative job out-with football. Young would probably jump at the chance of full-time management.

Need to get the buckets out again Petrie or Young a huge gamble at this time of season . plus no ££££££££££

We’ve got no money and we could’ve appointed Darren Young. The compensation East Fife would be due won’t be that much.

We’ve got no money and we could’ve appointed Darren Young. The compensation East Fife would be due won’t be that much.
So any incoming manager no money to spend and the compo on top of it . Darren would jump at the job but he has fell short over the last few seasons at EF imo

I think our problem is bigger than just the manager. I don't think a fan backed system works and could be a race downwards when we are doing badly.
We had reserve funds but allowed AJ to blow them by rebuilding a failed squad twice. When we collapsed in the playoffs we lost momentum. He rebuilt again and it was a disaster. Now we've went for cheap manager and player options and while the squad had a few good players we cant seem to get the best out of them.
I did expect a few ups and downs due to the young squad but we've had quite a few awful and embarrassing results in the league and cup and hes been outsmarted by part time teams and managers.
With our budget and fan base we should be challenging for second if not top four.
Pretty sure most teams in this league would love to have quality like nisbet, dow, martin and Murray.
The board need to act or at least make a statement this week.