Ayr United vs Ross County

D'Jaffo

17 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Last time I try to provide mildly interesting content. 

I thought it was an excellent post,  although I now think slightly less of you based on the ending.   

However - I'm also not going to the game as I'm off to a retirement day out in Kilmarnock so I'm in no position to question anyone elses reason for not attending so there you go. 

Anyone actually going?

9 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I thought it was an excellent post,  although I now think slightly less of you based on the ending.   

However - I'm also not going to the game as I'm off to a retirement day out in Kilmarnock so I'm in no position to question anyone elses reason for not attending so there you go. 

Anyone actually going?

I'm going with a couple of other staggies and we did give serious consideration to attending both. One is working tho and we ended up deciding it was probably dangerous to get on the beers at midday before going out later. I'm getting on a bit now. 

I thought this was next Saturday until some time last week so that's my excuse. And it's news to me that we play Hearts next midweek.

I'm wanting some sort of cup run this season, so I'll be raging if we get beat. 

I’d like to see a bit of squad rotation today. I’d line up 

Doohan

Houston

Roscoe

Muirhead

Harvie

Docherty

Kelly

Kerr

McCowan

Doolan

McGuffie

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Bell, Forrest, Drinan, Moffat, McKenzie

Edited by ayrunitedfw

I’d like to see a bit of squad rotation today. I’d line up 
Doohan

Harvie
Roscoe
Muirhead
Houston

Docherty
Kelly
Kerr

McCowan
Doolan
McGuffie

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Bell, Forrest, Drinan, Moffat, McKenzie

Right I’ve bit my tongue for long enough but folk who write line ups from left to right instead of right to left are OFTW.

52 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Right I’ve bit my tongue for long enough but folk who write line ups from left to right instead of right to left are OFTW.

You know I’ve been looking at the line up since I posted it and knew something wasn’t right (other than Doolan starting). Now edited, please accept my humblest apology. 

You know I’ve been looking at the line up since I posted it and knew something wasn’t right (other than Doolan starting). Now edited, please accept my humblest apology. 

I was so annoyed I didn’t even notice Doolan. Apology accepted.

15 hours ago, CountyFan said:

That was my first ever football match. I was 8 and living in Ayr at the time. Had no idea I was about to be uprooted to the highlands to become a rabid staggie, I distinctly remember being raging that Ayr got beat. 

There are a few county fans heading down tomorrow but it wont be hugely busy in the away end, even by our modest standards. I myself am dingying it in favour of Slipknot and a night at the catty. Not sure if this is a more terrifying prospect than the game. 

1-0 Ayr. 

Christ, having horrific flashbacks to Saturday nights in the Catty and getting mad at their DJ's playing the same 15 songs every fucking week, the unoriginal b*****ds. Never need to hear Bodies by Drowning Pool or Halo by Soil again as long as I live.