Cambuslang Rangers assistant manager

AM-1

Guest Rob Roy no 1
1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

I heard their assistant has left the club? If true what's the reason for this and a sustained run of stability is required ASAP surely?

Maybe making way for guy who’s suspension is up next month???

Guest Rob Roy no 1
2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
29 minutes ago, Rob Roy no 1 said:
Maybe making way for guy who’s suspension is up next month???

And who would that be ? Paul McColl is listed as suspended till the end of the season (20th June).

My apologies if I’m wrong as far as I was aware it was feb 2020

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

I heard their assistant has left the club? If true what's the reason for this and a sustained run of stability is required ASAP surely?

You ‘heard’?

please tell me your private investigator source considering the club announced it on their Facebook page.

Just now, auldashy21 said:

You ‘heard’?

please tell me your private investigator source considering the club announced it on their Facebook page.

I just asked my "private investigator" aka my pal who has got Facebook and then told me as I don't have an account so I cant see club news on there.

I didn't realise it was such a touchy subject to ask a question on a forum. Who would have thought it, a question or opinion on a forum!!??!!!

Edited by AM-1

7 hours ago, AM-1 said:

I just asked my "private investigator" aka my pal who has got Facebook and then told me as I don't have an account so I cant see club news on there.

I didn't realise it was such a touchy subject to ask a question on a forum. Who would have thought it, a question or opinion on a forum!!??!!!

Good for you.