The Voice of Junior Football Podcast

Bill Kilgour

Well on a wet Saturday afternoon and no football to go and watch why not have a listen to the junior podcast to get your fix

Hi all here is this week "The Voice3 of Junior Football Podcast EP 8 hope you enjoy it.

https://anchor.fm/bill-kilgour93/episodes/The-Voice-of-Junior-Football-Podcast-EP-8-ea3ull

Bill

6 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

You guys want to do some research, this is some of the most ill-informed stuff I’ve ever heard.

At least John Redmond admits he needs educated, whereas @Bill Kilgour comes out with nonsense about minimum prices in the pyramid.

[30:22] "Some of the stuff I'm hearing is the fact that we're paying £6/5 to get in and under 16s go free ... we don't have that through in the EOSL, I think it's £10/12 to get in, I'm no sure" - who is feeding you this utter shite Bill and why are you blindly repeating it?

Apart from four clubs who charge £7, everyone else in the East of Scotland League charges £6 or 5. Half of the Lowland League clubs also charge £6 or 5.

Tommy Sloan is of course correct that it is down to the clubs what their prices are. If Auchinleck gained promotion to the Lowland League, or later the SPFL, they could still charge £6/3 if they wanted.

The only minimum prices in the SPFL is for the Premiership and Championship play-off matches (£18/12 for the finals and £12/6 for the other games) plus the League and Challenge Cups.

spfl.JPG

Edited by Ginaro