Clydebank v Hurlford

WitsTheGoalieDain?

Guest Mr Happy
Even with the Astro, I’d be very surprised if this goes ahead today. I’m just back from the town centre and the weather is dreadful☹️

Which will make a decision by the ref, that bit harder to make. The ref will have to make his call this morning on the conditions as is, and he’ll have to take into consideration the travelling team coming up from Ayrshire, can the ref take the chance on the wind easing by lunchtime? It’s a 13.30 kickoff.

Guest Mr Happy
If the weather is putting you off then stay at home, stop putting others off.

Certainly not putting me off. I’m there[emoji6]. Just pointing out the obvious weather conditions and it’s chances of cancelling our game. Thankfully they say our game goes ahead.
Enjoy the game [emoji23]

27 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

This season’s meaningless anyway. Any money spent is a waste as theres no progression.

What an idiotic post no season is meaningless there was four trophies up for grabs but we were just not good enough to come anywhere near winning them.

Guest Mr Happy

Thought the ref wasted today game, plus we had another anonymous 80 min or so from Hewitt. I’ve watched this lad a few times now in a Bankies jersey[emoji45]and he’s just not for me, ‘sorry’ thought he’d have settled in by now but he’s just not got what is needed. Nicky was doing his own and Hewitt’s job today. Also thought bringing Lynass off was the wrong choice. ( guess who I’d have removed)
Anyway it’s done now. On we go to our next game [emoji122]

Not sure how Bankies are toiling with fans full of drive and optimism like you.

Im very optimistic about the future. I just dont see the point in the club investing in players to win the west of scotland cup etc when there’s nothing to move on to. Might mean something to some but I couldnt care less about the sectional cup, west cup etc.

Guest Rob Roy no 1
2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im very optimistic about the future. I just dont see the point in the club investing in players to win the west of scotland cup etc when there’s nothing to move on to. Might mean something to some but I couldnt care less about the sectional cup, west cup etc.

What about the league what’s your views on winning that?

Guest Mr Happy
Ha ha. You are an angry old man. 

You don’t know this old pensioner [emoji16] you’re right [emoji106]I am angry, but it’s only on a Saturdays when my Bankies f*** things up. [emoji35] all forgotten come tomorrow [emoji5]

What about the league what’s your views on winning that?

It would have been nice as you get access to the Scottish cup but given the strength of the teams and a bit of a transition season we’re having im not getting upset about it. Our academy is excellent and im excited about the future and the standard of player we will have available when there’s progression into the pyramid. I’m very positive about the future, I just find it hard to get upset about going out of cups i dont care about?