Youngest outfield and goalkeeper to win Silverware in recent years?

Ajs

Was thinking more last 10 years or so In a Junior cup final game😀. Curious with clubs bringing Academy players into 1st team. 

I know Pollok won central league cup with Mohammed (Sena)Niang 17 and Goalkeeper Scott Johnson 18 playing in the team a couple of seasons ago.

We won the sectional league cup v pollok 2-0 to seasons ago with our 1st academy player to make the 1st team matt mclean playing for us that day he wouldve been aged 17/18 then. He also set up 1 of the goals with his long throw. He went out on loan to arthurlie but has came back a better player and is a 1st team regular now.

Mon the papers

3 hours ago, Ajs said:

Was thinking more last 10 years or so In a Junior cup final game😀. Curious with clubs bringing Academy players into 1st team. 

I know Pollok won central league cup with Mohammed (Sena)Niang 17 and Goalkeeper Scott Johnson 18 playing in the team a couple of seasons ago.

Both were on duel contracts at the time with Pollok U19s and Sena was, I'm sure the youngest of our U19s squad 17/18 season and I'm sure the same season the U19s won the league