Ireland

Crùbag

Hogan was obviously a gigantic cock well before this, but the sense of self-entitlement is utterly astonishing. It's a bit hard to ride out such blatant lying when you actually have a boss.

The fact that he was caught using the mobile phone whilst driving by the Gardai during his lockdown endeavours just smacks of arrogance and self entitlement.

9 hours ago, bendan said:

Hogan was obviously a gigantic cock well before this, but the sense of self-entitlement is utterly astonishing. It's a bit hard to ride out such blatant lying when you actually have a boss.

Good one :lol:

PA-53849269.jpg

On 12/02/2020 at 20:15, Crùbag said:

RoI is a progressive utopia compared to NI.

On 15/01/2020 at 21:11, LongTimeLurker said:

Guess Fine Gael were using the RIC stuff to make their opponents look like backward throwbacks just in time for an election then.

On 15/01/2020 at 23:38, DublinMagyar said:

If I remember correctly the vote was pretty close but turnout not great. There was a lot of anger at the time that the Senate had done f**k all for years.

On 16/01/2020 at 19:36, John Lambies Doos said:

Re. The Healy Rays, yes my understanding is the Kerry mafia still exist... In fact I was reading RTE few weeks ago and think one of them was done for assault. If the Healy Rae's had there way drink driving would be totally legal over in Ireland

On 23/01/2020 at 12:36, speckled tangerine said:

Jackie Healy-Rae (senior-deceased) was actually a bang on local TD in all fairness. When my sister in law had a brain anyneusm there was all sorts of nonsense about payments but he saw that everything was sorted.

He was bent as f**k though. I think he got done for fiddling expenses before he died. Also, when I was working in Killarney in 2002 during another election time I was introduced to him by a mate. He asked if I was voting for him but said I wasn't  registered. "I'll get you a vote" and true to his word he did. I voted sinn fein.😂

On 10/02/2020 at 17:19, welshbairn said:

When are HBO bringing out the Healy-Rae story? Another successful election.

On 10/02/2020 at 18:55, John Lambies Doos said:
On 10/02/2020 at 18:36, MixuFixit said:
Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 what the deal is with the Healy-Raes?

Dominant in Kerry, look after Kerry people well. Family political mafia and opportunists imo.

On 10/02/2020 at 20:31, Bohemian said:

Absolute cave dwellers but the people of Kerry keep voting them back in.  Its bewildering and pretty embarrassing if you are of sound mind and from Kerry I imagine 

On 10/02/2020 at 20:38, Bohemian said:

Screenshot_20200210-203812_WhatsApp.jpg

On 13/02/2020 at 21:08, welshbairn said:

Charlie Haughey (FF leader and Taoiseach)  supplied arms to the IRA in the 1960s.

On 13/02/2020 at 21:37, welshbairn said:

Maybe so, but he probably pocketed most of the cash anyway, he was corrupt as f**k. Apparently the annual maintenance of his various properties cost more than his lifetime's declared earnings.  

On 13/02/2020 at 22:04, Bohemian said:

Political corruption personified, absolute gangster. 

On 13/02/2020 at 22:12, invergowrie arab said:

Only for his own enrichment. That was good old fashioned corruption.  He wasn't a terrorist or anything like that.

On 13/02/2020 at 22:58, John Lambies Doos said:

Sure Bertie Ahern never had a bank account, even when he was Taoiseach.emoji849.png

On 14/02/2020 at 00:08, Tutankhamen said:

Nothing new about the end of Civil War politics. Remember the Progressive Democrats that were some Irish version of the 1989s UK SDP. Hung around for years because of the voting system then disappeared into oblivion. For all Fine Gael were right wing Irish Thatcherites when it came to money, they were the first to open up on social issues way before the Irish public caught up. In fact the the majority of the public only became liberal on social issues after the Church completely and openly disgraced itself.

On 27/08/2020 at 19:37, John Lambies Doos said:

So big Phil Hogan was papped. Hardly surprising.... arsehole

On 27/08/2020 at 20:49, MixuFruit said:

Mad thing is amongst all the shit about him breaking quarantine is that he bought a house with 425k euros cash, no mortgage.

On 27/08/2020 at 21:01, invergowrie arab said:

That's common enough in Irish politics. Charles Haugheys empire would make the Duke of Westminster blush. All on a politicians salary and having never had a bank account.

See so Bertie Aherne 

On 27/08/2020 at 21:14, welshbairn said:

I remember someone working out that the annual maintenance costs of his properties amounted to more than his lifetime's declared income. Very few political leaders who don't retire suspiciously wealthy though.

On 27/08/2020 at 21:46, John Lambies Doos said:
On 27/08/2020 at 21:01, invergowrie arab said:
That's common enough in Irish politics. Charles Haugheys empire would make the Duke of Westminster blush. All on a politicians salary and having never had a bank account.
See so Bertie Aherne 

Yup, Bertie stored his money under his bed.

3 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Some amount of research there! Proves the point that irish politics is full of corruption and cronyism. Kerry politics is absolutely laughable from personal first hand experience.

I did have a bit of time on my hands...

Great laugh at the minute.. #Golfgate..

Government trying to bring in legislation that allows the police to enter your house if there is a gathering of more than 6 people, was it? And the c***s along with their banker, vulture fund and bought RTE journo mates having a knees up at a golf club😂 

40 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Ha. Funny cause its true

At least that c**t Ryan Tubridy failed in his quest to become the new Terry Wogan over in the UK. I'm not a Radio 2 man but his sit in for Ken Bruce was hilariously poor. By the end of the stint you could hear desperation replaced by the realisation that his career in "England" was over.

More of a Marty Whelan man myself. 

5 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

At least that c**t Ryan Tubridy failed in his quest to become the new Terry Wogan over in the UK. I'm not a Radio 2 man but his sit in for Ken Bruce was hilariously poor. By the end of the stint you could hear desperation replaced by the realisation that his career in "England" was over.

More of a Marty Whelan man myself. 

No way, I didn't know he was having a go in the UK.  Absolute personality vacuum.. Actually dont get me started on him .. Cant beat Marty Whelan ha

On 29/08/2020 at 16:32, Bohemian said:

Great laugh at the minute.. #Golfgate..

Government trying to bring in legislation that allows the police to enter your house if there is a gathering of more than 6 people, was it? And the c***s along with their banker, vulture fund and bought RTE journo mates having a knees up at a golf club😂 

Here's an article about Phil Hogan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53906077