Hugh Blair

Brig O'Lea

The club is deeply saddened to hear that honorary life member Hugh Blair passed away peacefully last night. Hugh had been on our committee for 65 years. His knowledge of Neilston Juniors was second to none and will be missed. Our sincerest condolences to Hugh's family and friends. 

Really sad to hear this. Hugh was a great help to me personally when I became Arthurlie Secretary and I regularly drove him back from the Hampden meetings and always enjoyed the conversations. Will be greatly missed. Condolences to his friends and family and all at Neilston.

Very sad to hear of Hugh's passing...condolences to the immediate family and all at Neilston

Back in 2014 when Neilston beat us in the play off for promotion I was gutted but had a cheeky smile seeing Hugh sitting with the trophy at the presentation....

also was a big help when I was looking for information on my grandad's time in the juniors.......