Another Royal steps down...

40 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Got a half day off, paid, working at Safeways when the peoples princess passed.

Sleep well my fair, fair princess x

I used to go out with an English girl whose mum was a massive royalist. My girlfriend got a phone call completely out of the blue one day with her mum wailing hysterically down the line, "DIANA'S DEAD!" My gf was racking her brains trying to think who the f**k Diana was and had to ask her mum who she was on about. Fucking idiot. It was probably her that was screaming "DIANAAAAAAAAA" as the hearse left the gates of Buckingham Palace or wherever it was it left from.

Edited by Dee Man

10 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 hours ago, Sortmeout said:
World Cuppy mate. If you were born after the summer of 1998 you might not understand.

Ah, thought it maybe that. We played world cup. Genuinely never heard term cuppy. Sounds tad east coast

I actually can’t remember if we called it World Cup or World Cuppy but definitely not just Cuppy. Think it was World Cuppy.

8 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

for all of us that can't be bothered watching, can you summarise it?

A girl breaks down due to the racist abuse she received trying to have a discussion about racism in the media. White people failing to see that holding people of ethnic minorities up as some kind of modernising feature rather than as a human first and foremost. Then the presenters ask should she not have been prepared for racism, it was a terrible interview.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

Was this before or after you and your mates sang “Di went to Paris just to have fun, she fought the wall and the wall won!”?

My my Dodi and Di

They went to Paris for a shag on the fly

They didn't know the driver was drinking whisky and rye

Singin' "This'll be the day that Di dies"

Edited by The OP

21 minutes ago, The OP said:

My my Dodi and Di

They went to Paris for a shag on the fly

They didn't know the driver was drinking whisky and rye

Diana is a rare example of car-pole-tunnel syndrome turning out to be fatal.

19 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

We own the fuckers so it isn't up to anybody to step down of their own accord.

Why not have an over the top rope wrestling match with the stipulation that if Harry or Meghan win they can do whatever they want? Each inbred comes to the ring every 2 minutes, random draw for the order. It would be tremendous viewing. Can't think of a good name for it, though.

"The Wrestling Match that Couldn't Slow Down."

It's another gigantic royal PR fuckup, like letting Andrew anywhere near Emily Maitlis. The word from the Palace should have been "He's a grown man, he can do what he wants, we wish him all the best", then getting on the phone and asking what the little shit thinks he's doing not discussing it with the Boss first, and cutting off all his money unless he plays ball.