Another Royal steps down...

Wholly amused by the absolute angst this is causing in sections of society and all of the printed press. 

Hard to wrap my head around the fact that there are people who have no connection with the royal family who are legitimately hurt by something as trivial as this. :lol:

Piers Morgan is a seething mess this morning, tremendous viewing. 

Wholly amused by the absolute angst this is causing in sections of society and all of the printed press. 
Hard to wrap my head around the fact that there are people who have no connection with the royal family who are legitimately hurt by something as trivial as this. :lol:

It’s quite astounding. When the news broke it was a genuine shrug of the shoulders moment. Actually feel sorry for any regular punter who feels any sort of emotion towards this. Sad c***s.

33 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Had it on for 2 minutes and he denied any form of racial motivation towards her at all and denied white privilege. 

Considering taking the morning off work on the off chance he might have a heart attack live on air and I’d get to witness it.

The c***s c**t.

Absolutely sick of seeing this in the news. It’s just a smokescreen for Brexit and the story will run as headline news for as long as they can possibly drag it out.

It used to be an engagement or royal baby that was announced to deflect bad news. Now it’s like an episode of a bad soap opera instead.

7 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Had it on for 2 minutes and he denied any form of racial motivation towards her at all and denied white privilege. 

Considering taking the morning off work on the off chance he might have a heart attack live on air and I’d get to witness it.

The c***s c**t.

I've never really seen the racism angle here, personally.

I don't think she's welcome because she's  a celebrity, not from any wealthy background and more importantly quite outspoken.

What I find strange about the couples decision is on the one hand they seem to be looking to reduce their exposure to the media but if they are to fund themselves they'll have to go down the Kardashian route and that'll have the complete opposite effect and likely with a lot less restraint in what's said about them, certainly in the UK.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

We are leaving the EU in 18 days, an absolute tragedy yet the press have ensured the sheep are obsessed with this pish.
#outstandingwork

Yes.  If not for Harry it would 18 pages about Prince Edward and his ingrown toenail.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don't think she's welcome because she's  a celebrity, not from any wealthy background and more importantly quite outspoken.

Remember the meltdown when she closed her own car door?

1 hour ago, btb said:

What I find strange about the couples decision is on the one hand they seem to be looking to reduce their exposure to the media but if they are to fund themselves they'll have to go down the Kardashian route and that'll have the complete opposite effect and likely with a lot less restraint in what's said about them, certainly in the UK.

He's supposed to earn about half a million a year in dividends from a trust fund that Diana set up. That will be a decent start.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah the press didn't show Phil standing there with his KKK chums at the wedding or Liz doing her best blazing saddles stuff.

What the f**k are you expecting the Royals to actually do????

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yeah the press didn't show Phil standing there with his KKK chums at the wedding or Liz doing her best blazing saddles stuff.

What the f**k are you expecting the Royals to actually do????

I presume you're disagreeing with me, but you could articulate yourself a bit better.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I presume you're disagreeing with me, but you could articulate yourself a bit better.

Well let's try and spell this out to you.

EVERY word that comes out of the Queen's mouth is carefully scripted so she doesn't actually offer her own opinion and offend anyone.

When they let the Royals loose to talk freely you get interviews like the 1 Paedo Andy gave and Phil putting his foot in it like Frank fucking Spencer.

To claim you haven't seen a racist angle from the robot Royals is pretty silly unless you can see behind the scenes.