Another Royal steps down...

I was at the Scotland game at Pittodrie the day after her funeral, the match v Belarus that was originally scheduled for the Saturday but pushed back 24 hours, a squad of us had come up from Stirling and went out on the town that Saturday night and went to the game Sunday, travelling home after the match. 
During the minutes silence pre match for the nations princess blah blah I was being violently sick 🤢 in the top tier of the Richard Donald stand, having overdid it on the Sambuca the previous evening, a fitting tribute in my opinion. 

Was this before or after you and your mates sang “Di went to Paris just to have fun, she fought the wall and the wall won!”?

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

IMG-20200110-WA0004.jpeg

"Two" strong women? Is the Mirror suggesting that Saint Diana of the Sacred Shopping Bag wasn't strong? Heretics.

ETA: Or is it Meghan that isn't the strong one? I'm confused.

Edited by Shotgun

We own the fuckers so it isn't up to anybody to step down of their own accord.

Why not have an over the top rope wrestling match with the stipulation that if Harry or Meghan win they can do whatever they want? Each inbred comes to the ring every 2 minutes, random draw for the order. It would be tremendous viewing. Can't think of a good name for it, though.

The day after Diana and her beau were murdered involved in a "car crash", i was in a fancy restaurant in Edinburgh.  The waiter brought the menu and said that "as a mark of respect, the Steak Diane was off the main course menu".  He also added that the Peach Melba from the Sweet menu was also not being served.  I asked "why?"  He said that this "was also as a mark of respect, as the Peach Melba contained a Dodi ice cream".

1 hour ago, Futureboy said:

My overriding memory of Diana's death:

Mine was that the weekend morning cartoons were cancelled to make way for rolling news.

Bear in mind we're talking about top quality mid-90s cartoons here, none of this Peppa Pig sh*te.

Mine was that the weekend morning cartoons were cancelled to make way for rolling news.
Bear in mind we're talking about top quality mid-90s cartoons here, none of this Peppa Pig sh*te.
100% this, woke up and fired on the telly and nae cartoons. Horrible news.

Ended up going down the park and having a massive game of cuppy.

6 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Really uncomfortable viewing. How can folk not get it?

I don't think I have seen anything as awkward was that on live TV for a long time, who was the male guest. He came across very poorly.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, MP_MFC said:
100% this, woke up and fired on the telly and nae cartoons. Horrible news.

Ended up going down the park and having a massive game of cuppy.

Genuine question. What's cuppy?

World Cuppy mate. If you were born after the summer of 1998 you might not understand.

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

They cancelled them on the Saturday, too? How prescient of them.