Another Royal steps down...

1 hour ago, Futureboy said:

I watched a documentary a while ago which suggested we are one generation away from no royal monarch.

I live in hope.

I think we all do.  No one would design a country on the basis of a constitutional monarchy.

Big opportunity for the Natters, I think.  If there is IndyRef2 you'd want them to declare Scotland a republic.  It's the only sensible option.

He'll still be a prince and the Americans will be absolutely creaming their pants. They will make a fortune for doing f**k all but will have to be "celebs" which means if they value their privacy they are fucked.

Incoming from the tabloids about how it's all Megan's fault.

Probably divorced inside 5 years and Harry ends up on I'm a celeb.

f**k them all.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He'll still be a prince and the Americans will be absolutely creaming their pants. They will make a fortune for doing f**k all but will have to be "celebs" which means if they value their privacy they are fucked.

Incoming from the tabloids about how it's all Megan's fault.

Probably divorced inside 5 years and Harry ends up on I'm a celeb.

f**k them all.

Basically, Megan is Yoko Ono.

How has the town of Dumbarton taken to losing their Earl?

Ive just driven through it, overnight its become a desolate wasteland where hope goes to die. Slums everywhere, junkies roaming the streets like zombies and the high street is full of betting shops, pawn shops and shops where you can buy things for a pound. All because of Meghan!!!!!!!

I listened to 5 minutes of this pish on GMS and Dickie Arbiter (former and current absolute fucking nobody) intimated that his initial shock had turned to anger.  That's one positive - a significant number of people who think their opinion is in any way valid are absolutely fucking seething. 

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The whole fucking lot should go. It would save the country a fortune.

You mean all those Unionists who assure me the Royal family make us millions and without them we'd be on £10 giros are talking bollocks?

Seems unlikely. They come across as well informed and highly educated on the subject.

10 hours ago, peternapper said:

The whole lot should be getting P45s, let Lizzie have free board & lodgings until she pops her clogs then flatten Bucks house and see how many affordable houses they can get on the plot

Absolute scenes when the media break this story.

I would pay good money to sit in a room full of posh auld duffers as BBC tell them what the plans are.

21 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

You mean all those Unionists who assure me the Royal family make us millions and without them we'd be on £10 giros are talking bollocks?

Seems unlikely. They come across as well informed and highly educated on the subject.

Such a great video.

From the wee guy wearing the help for heroes shirt obviously pro UKGov when the UK Gov leave helping ex soldiers to charity.

The main guy saying everyone in Dublin lives on the street and then saying he would be straight to England oh wait Wales "cuz see wat mate see Engulnd they let all thur immigrants in so go to Wales mate go to Wales."

And then his wee pal who asks the reporter how he got a job before moving seamlessly to singing (royal) Blue Eyes - I love you baby.

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Some incredible egg shell walking on the radio the morning. The one non white commentator who mentioned race just about got kicked out the window.

Was that on Radio Scotland? I heard it if so. They were flabbergasted she even mentioned it and I was sure the old gammon who was having an absolute meltdown about how they've let their queen and country down and it was all their own doing was going to have an on air heart attack.