People you dislike because they're despicable c***s.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

He certainly did. I'm not denying he's an utter c**t. It's a disgrace he's still able to steal a substantial living from main stream media work in the UK.

It's almost admirable the way he's just fucking brass necked it and carried on.  It's like Big Gus after his best poster award incident, but marginally less embarrassing.

What's less admirable is the thousands of folk that retweet whatever his latest pretend rant, very carefully managed to flirt with the edges of decency/legallity, about some belief that he has for money, agreeing with him.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He certainly did. I'm not denying he's an utter c**t. It's a disgrace he's still able to steal a substantial living from main stream media work in the UK.

Even more of a disgrace that he didn't go to jail when he was caught red handed buying shares that the Mirror was about to tip, and selling as soon as the boost wore off. And gave zero backing to the tipster journos who were caught doing the same themselves and done for it. Utter scum.

Edited by welshbairn

27 minutes ago, Rugster said:

To be fair to Morgan ( I know, I know), it was the NOTW that hacked Milly Dowler's phone, he wasn't involved in that one.

He is the worst of despicable wankers as he pretends to be politically neutral and the voice of White Van man. He would have hacked Milly's phone had he been offered it first, without a doubt. Worse than any of the right/left wing haters who at least don't even try to appeal to anyone but their puddle drinking fans.
As someone pointed out on the Harry/Meghan thread he hates her because she blanked him after their first meeting, she didn't have a clue who he was until then but sensibly stayed clear after finding out that he is a c**t.

Piers Morgan, not surprisingly, is affecting to miss the point about his link to phone hacking.

It isn't that he hacked himself or published anything that resulted from hacking while editor of the News of the World (1994-95) and the Daily Mirror (1995-2004).

It's all about the fact that his past remarks on the subject show that he didn't believe it was ethically wrong to engage in the practice. (No other editor, you might note, has left any such hostages to fortune).

In a series of typically show-off statements, he made it clear that (a) hacking was no big deal, (b) he knew how to do it, and (c) lots of journalists were at it.

Those messages are quite obvious in his 2009 Desert Island Discs answers, the comments to Naomi Campbell in 2007 in GQ magazine, and his 2006 article in the Daily Mail.

That third example, about the relationship between Paul McCartney and Heather Mills, bears repeating:

"Stories soon emerged that the marriage was in trouble - at one stage I was played a tape of a message Paul had left for Heather on her mobile phone.

It was heartbreaking. The couple had clearly had a tiff, Heather had fled to India, and Paul was pleading with her to come back. He sounded lonely, miserable and desperate, and even sang We Can Work It Out into the answerphone."

13 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Correct.  He just had his paper mock up pictures of soldiers pissing on prisoners.

Not really. The soldiers did that stuff by themselves. The Mirror was taken in by the hoax, but didn't intentionally perpetrate it - and Morgan a) didn't do his due diligence in checking the story and b) is a c**t on general principles, but this was a case where a bunch of British army soldiers smeared the army for some reason.

Edited by Aim Here

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Not really. The soldiers did that stuff by themselves. The Mirror was taken in by the hoax, but didn't intentionally perpetrate it - and Morgan a) didn't do his due diligence in checking the story and b) is a c**t on general principles, but this was a case where a bunch of British army soldiers smeared the army for some reason.

I apologies profusely to Piers.  The c**t

On 08/01/2020 at 21:29, Shandon Par said:

No idea if he’s still alive but as a kid it was my ambition to get to punch Gerry Mcnee in the pus.

He’s alive and well. I went to school with his daughter. Given he was a wee fat beardy she was known as the gnome child and she wasn’t too happy about it.