People you dislike because they're despicable c***s.

20 minutes ago, Clough85 said:

Had a peak on Wikipedia there she done time for murder.  Doubt she left the body in a boarded up empty house though. 

I'm pretty sure there was a spell where they had to rewrite the storyline because she was unavailable due to being in the big-house for doing something not very nice.

On 08/01/2020 at 18:54, Jamaldo said:

I'm convinced some people say they hate Piers Morgan because they think they're meant to hate him and that any other feeling towards him must be wrong.

If you actually listen to him you'd find yourself agreeing with him on a few things. And that's ok.

I used to share this view but he has definitely gone mild Katie Hopkins the past couple of years in terms of attention seeking for relevance. WB got in bang on when he said he'll put out articles or tweets that seem radical but then will backtrack. He's called Megan Markle an 'ego crazed leech' and a 'self absorbed whining freeloader' but when he speaks on GMB he'll say something less offensive that you'd struggle to disagree with about taxpayers money or something that gets people on side. It's how whenever he tweets his attention seeking bile you'll always see the 'Here, I don't usually agree with Piers but he's bang on with this, like.' 

I really admired him for all his gun control stuff but he's shown his true colours ever since Trump came into power. He's had a couple of exclusives with him but hasn't ever pushed him on it because he knows he'd spit out the dummy and then it would signal the end of his interviews and he couldn't keep pretending they were mates. Could you imagine if it were a British issue and he was interviewing Boris Johnson? He'd be near enough screaming at him. 

He's proven he cares more about being the talking point than the issues he claims to feel so strongly about. 

I’m not sure Morgan has true colours. He’ll project whatever gets him attention. In that respect he’s exactly like Katie Hopkins.
I’d be very surprised if he actually cares about greggs vegan sausages, he just knows how to whip up both sides of a debate. It’s his job.

Piers Morgan is a c**t but I enjoy him on Good Morning Britain and he does a good job on it IMO. He has grilled Tories such as Jacob Reese Mogg and the Tory chairman in recent times as well, he doesn’t just go after vegan lesbians.

29 minutes ago, throbber said:

Piers Morgan is a c**t but I enjoy him on Good Morning Britain and he does a good job on it IMO. He has grilled Tories such as Jacob Reese Mogg and the Tory chairman in recent times as well, he doesn’t just go after vegan lesbians.

Grilled gammon

Piers Morgan last week on LBC claimed to have voted to remain in the EU in 2016. The biggest pile of horseshit I've ever heard.
He's the archetypal Gammon Tory who hates everyone who isn't a white, straight, Church of England meat eater. 
Exactly.

Can't stress how much I hate the c**t.

If he is ever murdered even I will ask myself where I was when it happened.

Sharon Osborne. It was always apparent she was something of a c**t but recently she told a story about sending an assistant into her burning house to rescue her property, then removed their oxygen mask to give to one of her dogs, then fired them for not finding it sufficiently funny. This was supposed to be a lighthearted, funny anecdote on the Christmas edition of Would I Lie to You, a programme I generally enjoy immensely, but instead served as the best argument for Communist revolution we have seen in years.

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Paul Dacre is another absolute c**t.

I think we can just toss anyone involved in tabloid journalism onto the fire. It almost goes without saying.

Plenty of the regular hacks have to be kept well away from revealing their personal views and practices to the public, as the industry appears to be an absolute magnet for psychopaths.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Good Morning Britain is Daily Mail TV.

Sharon Osborne. It was always apparent she was something of a c**t but recently she told a story about sending an assistant into her burning house to rescue her property, then removed their oxygen mask to give to one of her dogs, then fired them for not finding it sufficiently funny. This was supposed to be a lighthearted, funny anecdote on the Christmas edition of Would I Lie to You, a programme I generally enjoy immensely, but instead served as the best argument for Communist revolution we have seen in years.

Given that she is the daughter of Don Arden, it’s no wonder she has myriad cüntish traits.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Arden