People you dislike because they're despicable c***s.

7 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Kay Burley. Should get a few agreeing to that. 

Greenie.

She is a despicable c**t for sure but it would be remiss of me if I didn't say I'd be in aboot it like a tramp eating chips.

I bet she's a right fucking goer. Many a guid tune played oan an aul' fiddle :whistle

2 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

Greenie.

She is a despicable c**t for sure but it would be remiss of me if I didn't say I'd be in aboot it like a tramp eating chips.

I bet she's a right fucking goer. Many a guid tune played oan an aul' fiddle :whistle

Mods.  Plz. 

5 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

Greenie.

:lol:

He spouts out about every issue going, so it would be remarkable if he got everything wrong. But his strategy is exactly the same as Katie Hopkins, get rich by getting in the news with the vilest views imaginable, except he knows when to draw back to keep the payroll coming in, while keeping the shock value steady.

The vilest views imaginable? Has Piers ever done anything as extreme as come out and refer to dead migrants as cockroaches? Piers is a smug and condescending man but he doesn’t go for the shock value in the way that Hopkins does. Don’t think it’s fair to compare the two.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

The vilest views imaginable? Has Piers ever done anything as extreme as come out and refer to dead migrants as cockroaches? Piers is a smug and condescending man but he doesn’t go for the shock value in the way that Hopkins does. Don’t think it’s fair to compare the two.

Maybe he doesn't hit the Hopkins depths but he uses his profile to twist the knife in to people merely because they've ignored his arselicking. This is from the middle of today's rant about Harry and Meghan.

How the hell has it come to this less than two years after a wedding that was greeted with global excitement and praise?

Two words: Meghan Markle.

I've made no secret of my dislike for, and distrust of Meghan.

We were friends for a while, or I thought we were.

She certainly told the world we were in publicly posted tweets (now deleted) before most people in Britain had ever heard of her, and while she was asking me in my local pub for media advice.

But from the moment she met Prince Harry, I was discarded faster than a piece of chewing gum stuck to the bottom of her Louboutin heels.

For a while, I continued supporting her in public, refusing to believe someone who seemed so nice and normal could be quite that calculating and ruthless.

But I never heard from her again...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7868371/PIERS-MORGAN-Queen-FIRE-Royal-Hustlers.html

18 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

I'm convinced some people say they hate Piers Morgan because they think they're meant to hate him and that any other feeling towards him must be wrong.

If you actually listen to him you'd find yourself agreeing with him on a few things. And that's ok.

A total nonsense argument. He might have said some things you agree with, but he also hacked a dead lassies phone. He's a despicable c**t.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A total nonsense argument. He might have said some things you agree with, but he also hacked a dead lassies phone. He's a despicable c**t.

To be fair to Morgan ( I know, I know), it was the NOTW that hacked Milly Dowler's phone, he wasn't involved in that one.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

To be fair to Morgan ( I know, I know), it was the NOTW that hacked Milly Dowler's phone, he wasn't involved in that one.

He managed to cover his arse well enough aye, and denied all knowledge of it. As any despicable c**t would do.

Just now, The Moonster said:

He managed to cover his arse well enough aye, and denied all knowledge of it. As any despicable c**t would do.

He wasn't working for the paper at the time it happened.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Correct.  He just had his paper mock up pictures of soldiers pissing on prisoners.

He certainly did. I'm not denying he's an utter c**t. It's a disgrace he's still able to steal a substantial living from main stream media work in the UK.