East Fife v Airdrie

Been critical of the manager's changes on the past, but fair play for trying something different & realising that it wasn't working out. Church, just not good enough, prefer Slattery. Baker, if we wanted to change things up front, surely Boyd would've been a better choice?

A draw probably does neither side any good. An improved 2nd half. Great game from Crighton for Airdrie, a player I've admired for a wee while.  A poor game from us for 80 minutes, but we proved we've not thrown in the towel just yet. Great to see Smith back. 

Horrible weather on the way home. Atleast it held off for the game. Frustration is the main feeling from today. Apart from the 1st 10 mins and the last 10 we went really troubled too much.  The fifers scored a decent goal but the defending was back to last season.  Backing off all the way into the box and allowing a shot.  Got infront the same old defending deeper and deeper not pushing out when the ball gets cleared.    I suppose a draw was a fair result in the end.  Poor ref once again this week.  Its stopped being funny.   On the next week.  

Thought it would have been a travesty if East Fife had lost today.We are stiil losing cheap goals from set pieces.Don’ t see either team winning the league.Airdrie seem to play for long throws and corners which worked for them.Have to say the officials were atrocious.The yellow card for Dunsmore was one of the worst decisions I ve ever seen.