Any clubs looking for a GK Coach

Dmcf112

Hi there just looking to see if any clubs are looking for a GK coach. I'm 32 and unfortunately my playing days are over due to injury,  but want to keep in the game. I've played at a decent level over my career at both senior and junior. I've done bits and Bob's with regards to coaching and have my level one but want to work my way through the courses.

Really want to pass on my experiences and help other guys out.  I'm in the Falkirk region

3 hours ago, Dmcf112 said:

Hi there just looking to see if any clubs are looking for a GK coach. I'm 32 and unfortunately my playing days are over due to injury,  but want to keep in the game. I've played at a decent level over my career at both senior and junior. I've done bits and Bob's with regards to coaching and have my level one but want to work my way through the courses.

Really want to pass on my experiences and help other guys out.  I'm in the Falkirk region

Colville Park were looking for one for next season mate may be a good start off for you, amateur level I think, i saw something on Twitter and there Facebook page 

1 hour ago, Dmcf112 said:

Still looking ideally in the lowland, EOS or junior leagues if possible.

U may find it difficult at this stage of the season as most clubs tend to have there staff in place so you may be looking at pre season now, the only club I have seen that is looking is colville park in the central amateur league but that's for next season I think but depends what your looking for and if you have the experience for juniors or wether you may be better off looking a little further down and building up your reputation, good luck anyway mate 

Edited by Kp91

Guest Rob Roy no 1
2 hours ago, Kp91 said:

U may find it difficult at this stage of the season as most clubs tend to have there staff in place so you may be looking at pre season now, the only club I have seen that is looking is colville park in the central amateur league but that's for next season I think but depends what your looking for and if you have the experience for juniors or wether you may be better off looking a little further down and building up your reputation, good luck anyway mate 

Are you involved with Colville park for next year?

2 hours ago, Rob Roy no 1 said:

Are you involved with Colville park for next year?

I'm helping post things for them on here mate as they don't have an account so said I would post stuff for them as my dad knows someone at the club 

Guest Rob Roy no 1
58 minutes ago, Kp91 said:

I'm helping post things for them on here mate as they don't have an account so said I would post stuff for them as my dad knows someone at the club 

Just sounded like you were involved when I read your statement on the amateur forum. So who is it you play with?

Martin Lauchlan at Petershill looking for a GK coach two nights a week and possible sat

37 minutes ago, Rob Roy no 1 said:

How is the process going for the colville park situation 

I'm not sure mate to be honest I'm just posting stuff for them so I'm  it sure how things are going to be honest