Loons v Linos

29 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Gary Irvine man of the match? Must’ve been watching a different game

I thought Irvine had a great game but McCallum better, Forbes better still and Stanger best of all. I liked the way he played alongside Whyte, instant connection. Not a failure in the team today.

Guest bernardblack
I thought Irvine had a great game but McCallum better, Forbes better still and Stanger best of all. I liked the way he played alongside Whyte, instant connection. Not a failure in the team today.

Irvine was okay, but gave the ball away for Raith’s goal.

Stanger looks like a player, very composed.

Happy to see a Meechan back at right back too

Very impressed with Stanger. He and Whyte, as SilverFox says above, made an instant connection. A real hard working performance by the team, and Forbes and Hilson caused trouble to the Raith defence. Not Kirkpatrick's best game. Although Rovers had some really attractive play but was surprised they got so much out on the left. Ah, another Ross Forbes goal and a couple of great set pieces/corners. 

14 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Docherty was terrible, I'm really failing to see what he's bringing to the team plus he's always knackered after about 20 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Docherty was terrible, I'm really failing to see what he's bringing to the team plus he's always knackered after about 20 minutes.

Would completely agree with this nearly all the danger to us in the first half came from his inability to pass the football, he’s a liability. Thought both centre half’s had very good game for us.

Edited by nofixedability

Guest bernardblack

The amount of times he lets the ball run without taking a look over his shoulder is worrying.