Loons v Linos

Guest bernardblack
Probably McCallum’s way of excusing his actions. I’d be very surprised if that happened. Our Raith TV guys have got good camera footage of the games, let’s put it to him to see when it happened and let’s see if it’s on camera. I bet it’s bullshit.

What actions? Spraying a bit of water? Come on now.

McCallum is a lovely guy and wouldn’t react unless provoked.

Probably McCallum’s way of excusing his actions. I’d be very surprised if that happened. Our Raith TV guys have got good camera footage of the games, let’s put it to him to see when it happened and let’s see if it’s on camera. I bet it’s bullshit.
Exactly.

McCallum is coming across as a bit of a prat if you ask me. Obviously rattled after being reported to the police.

26 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

To repeat. What actions? Some fans really are morons that think they are entitled to say and do whatever they want in a football ground. 

Don't condone spitting in a football game in any circumstances.

That has no bearing on my earlier comment that's been quoted by some Loonies.

Watched him for 2 seasons now and McCallum is an absolute weapon and has been even more so for the last 3 games against us with his demeanour to the fans, I don't condone spitting but if he was, then he should have reported it to the match official at the time.  I wouldn't be upset should he meet a fan on the streets one day and gets lamped as from what I've seen of the arsehole he'd fully deserve it.

Guest bernardblack

Watched him for 2 seasons now and McCallum is an absolute weapon and has been even more so for the last 3 games against us with his demeanour to the fans, I don't condone spitting but if he was, then he should have reported it to the match official at the time.  I wouldn't be upset should he meet a fan on the streets one day and gets lamped as from what I've seen of the arsehole he'd fully deserve it.

The state of this post. Bedtime

6 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Deserved to be spat on ? :o What ? :yucky

Edited by tazz1903
more content

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

Absolute nugget.....probably the Wolf Pack Hunters next victim i would imagine.

You do realise he's from Fife but not the full shilling (EFFC fan), as I said I don't condone it.

You definitely clap when the plane lands. Don’t noise up players if you can’t handle them giving it back just as much.