Loons v Linos

Think the regularity of visiting Angus, horrible memories, horrible weather, difficulty of public transport (no train station :( ) and just after Xmas with many more enticing away games coming up, I would suggest the away crowd will be down on its usual.

With the weather as it is it’s a day for grinding hard and broadly no nonsense type football - but also being brave at the right times and playing. Getting that decision right about ‘when to get it down and play’ will be key. 

I’ve also been worrying about Regan but was going to keep quiet...

Just fucking win!!

Really pretty nervous at the prospect of Regan Hendry playing on this park today. We can not afford him to get an injury.

Have to agree. There’s something about that pitch, and as we’ve witnessed both Vaughan and Hendry receive season ending injuries up there I’m a tad concerned.

Seen on Twitter, currently the Tay Bridge is closed for anyone driving up. Plan ahead.
Also fair f*cks if you are going today, that weather is wild.

My XI -
. Munro
Watson Davo Bene Macca
Hendry Spencer Tait
GAndo. Gullan
Baird

COYR!

3 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Seen on Twitter, currently the Tay Bridge is closed for anyone driving up. Plan ahead.
Also fair f*cks if you are going today, that weather is wild.

My XI -
. Munro
Watson Davo Bene Macca
Hendry Spencer Tait
GAndo. Gullan
Baird

COYR!

Bridge back open to cars, 30mph limit

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We’re almost in Forfar and in a bizarre turn of events are now staying the night. What’s the best night time establishments?

There's usually live music on at the Stag Hotel. Keep the bizarre turn going by visiting a couple of the pubs for an even more entertaining night.

Guest bernardblack
We’re almost in Forfar and in a bizarre turn of events are now staying the night. What’s the best night time establishments?

Rumours are flying there’s a Peaky Blinders pub in town.

12 hours ago, grumswall said:
13 hours ago, TxRover said:
What's the drainage like at Station Park? Forecast looks like they'll need water wings at the kick.

Water wings? Ffs

Hey...if a game of water polo broke out, at least they wouldn’t get any knee injuries! Although, knowing the Rovers, someone would sprain an ankle on the sidelines.

I'm not saying this is the third week on the bounce I've said I don't have total confidence in Ross Munro... But it is.

Forfar break from the second phase after a Rovers corner. Benedictus had ended up swinging in a cross from the right wing, and then Hendry was caught in possession. When Forfar broke, Watson was defending the centre on his own. Ball gets pushed to Forfar's right wing, where Spencer is covering left back. Cross over, Munro either doesn't get to it or only gets a weak punch, I'm not sure, but there's an empty net for the second ball to be headed into.

All really came from being too bullish at the other end. But we might well need that kind of bullishness to get back into it now.