Loons v Linos

Two wins in a row at a ground we are notoriously poor at. This is a far poorer Forfar side to the one's in recent years though and as a bottom half side it needs to be an away game we pick up 3 points.  Never really that confident up there but think we might sneak it.

You would think it will be the same team as Saturday with Davo in for McKay. Although, despite him having a cracking game I also wouldn't be surprised/overly disappointed if Mathews comes in for Tait for a bit more steel in an away fixture. 

Raith victory all week long, Gullan will probably find the net, and I'm sure Baird will want to get in the act. Game will go one of two ways. Comfortable scoreline for Raith because Forfar will attack and be very open at the back. Or, Stuart Malcolm will tell Forfar to park the bus like we did at Airdrie last week, in which case Raith will get a goal or two in the second half, and we'll not be able to make a reply.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not keen on the pessimism of the Forfar lads, I have to say. Been to Angus too many times following RRFC to know it’ll definitely not be straight forward.

I was pretty sure we had the market cornered on clocks back, points lost moaning...whole sold their share to Forfar?

That being said, I feel hopeful for a road win...of course, having actually said that, i feel a bit faint and must lie down.

Our record in Angus is absolutely vile, and the Forfar fans claiming we’ll win means it’s most definitely a Forfar win here. F*ck sake!
Having said that, and without being disrespectful (classic intro to being disrespectful), Forfar are no where near as good as they were in previous seasons, sitting 2nd bottom, so this should be a game we are absolutely going to win to keep that title push going.

I saw Raith beat at the Glebe when I was on a Busmans Holiday from Station Park and City were honking. Still think we will get pumped though..

We were either ninth or tenth two years ago when we got a draw and beat you at home and we were worse then