West of Scotland cup

Bankie77

Personally think it was the Ayrshire Cup and local cups that were a busted flush since the Super Leagues  started.
Strong argument to say now its harder to win the West than the Scottish..............
Doubt that at all. In the past I've seen Talbot field a second team to play teams and players out of position aswell. I think the prize money is a poor return too.

17 hours ago, Boswelldriver said:
On 09/01/2020 at 13:09, beith19 said:
Personally think it was the Ayrshire Cup and local cups that were a busted flush since the Super Leagues  started.
Strong argument to say now its harder to win the West than the Scottish..............

Doubt that at all. In the past I've seen Talbot field a second team to play teams and players out of position aswell. I think the prize money is a poor return too.

That doesn't mean it's perhaps harder to win only that Talbot view West well below Scottish. Their recent record would suggest winning Scottish is easier for Talbot.

I expect that Kennie will need to rearrange fixtures to fit in all of yesterday's postponed matches. He can't just add cup ties on at the end of the season like he can with the league schedule which currently runs till mid April.

53 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I expect that Kennie will need to rearrange fixtures to fit in all of yesterday's postponed matches. He can't just add cup ties on at the end of the season like he can with the league schedule which currently runs till mid April.

While he's at it he could ask for referees with common sense to officiate. Might save the association some cash in the long run.