Winter Love Island 2020

Louis Litt

Nas has had an absolute stinker. Was probably nailed on for the final until he patched Demi. 

Rebecca is where relationships go to die. 

Rebecca, her size 14s and that boy she was coupled with were out the for a minute and she as good as said it wasn’t going anywhere! [emoji1]

Absolute fame hungry cretin.

25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Rebecca, her size 14s and that boy she was coupled with were out the for a minute and she as good as said it wasn’t going anywhere! emoji1.png

Absolute fame hungry cretin.

Barely out the front door and she's given him the bullet. She's only in it for the blue tick on her Instagram page. 

Is it just me that finds the whole hideaway thing a bit weird how they all celebrate them going to bed together.

Makes me cringe every single time. Even worse when one of the guys announces they have a ‘girlfriend’ and the other boys all start back slapping, high fiving, cheering and celebrating.

In any other walk of life that’s more cause to hold a wake in honour of your fallen comrade.

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

Playing the nice guy who's come in and stood up for Shaugna card. Callum's right Casa Amor was nothing to do with him. 

Hopefully he picks Natalia and both are punted before the weekend. 

This was an absolutely toe curling conversation. What a total gonk trying to go all white knight.

16 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Is it just me that finds the whole hideaway thing a bit weird how they all celebrate them going to bed together.

last time I saw such a celebration was the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones. Now if they could introduce a bit of that....

Let’s be clear here: Everybody, and I mean everybody, who even auditions to go on Love Island is most probably a terrible person. Even the apparently good and nice ones, like Francesca from last series or Nas from this, are probably still insufferable arseholes on the outside.