Winter Love Island 2020

Louis Litt

21 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Shaughna’s head is going to explode for our viewing pleasure tomorrow night, and I, for one, will be watching every second of it.

Cannot wait.

I am genuinely going to stand up and applaud my TV when Callum walks in with Molly. 

‪Mere minutes away from watching another human beings head fragment in to a billion pieces. Shaughna is going to go fucking mental. What a time to be alive! ‬

I think it’s a terrible shame and I feel really sorry for her. Gutter scraping TV at its best.

No preview. 

Shaugna's in jail IMO. 

Looking at her facial expression I thought “could this woman kill through purely jealousy?”

The answer was a resounding “yes”. No preview because there’s no one left to film it would be my guess. Twitter’s trending section would also suggest this is the case:

IMG_2101.jpg

Not getting the Callum love whatsoever, half a brain cell, reads every situation wrong, no personality. Clearly a beta. 

He’s thick as mince, but he’s got shit loads of personality and just seems like a decent guy. One of the very few you could go for a few pints with, have an actual laugh and not worry they’d get distracted by their own reflection mid-sentence. A good lad.

Shaun’s niece speaking like a 16 year old American and dishing out ‘motivational’ speeches every three sentences is annoying as f**k. She’s a massive pain in the arse.

Luke M seems a nice enough lad, but it’s no wonder he keeps getting bodied, chat is piss poor.

If I were in the villa, I would oppose Siannise at every turn - literally everything I did and said would be done with the purpose of contradicting her and winding her up. I would be hated by Fiat 500 Twitter, but it would absolutely be worth it.