Winter Love Island 2020

Louis Litt

That ‘argument’ between the twins must be a top 5 worst moment in love island history. Complete and utter charisma vacuums. Also, why do they keep playing with their hair over and over again?

Tonight reaffirmed that Mike is the swag daddy, and the Tory is a rip roaring cock.

The twins voices, teeth licking and chucking their hair about like they've got a twitch is doing my nut in. They also have absolutely zero patter. 

Hopefully Paige bins off the Tory because she actually seems decent. 

Also I like Whitmore as a host. Flack was always a honking host who read everything off a card like she was in primary 5 standing up in front of the class. 

My missus usually watches this but, for some reason, she hasn't bothered with this series.

This disappoints me slightly as whenever she watches Love Island (or similar shite) I usually get to bugger off and play Fifa for a couple of hours in peace. The fact she isn't watching means we actually need to spend time together.

Sophie seems nice, Siannise is that one girl from every series of this show that has a silly name. Shaughna claiming she'll be in No. 10 some day gave me a slight a heart attack.

The Twins are creepy and are kinda weird looking, not fit. 

Is it just me or the types of girls they have on Love Island are just not that attractive in general. Like Whitmore and Flack for example are 10x better looking than most of the girls in there (bar Amy and Maura from last season).

Iain Stirling is a very lucky man.

Also with Caroline Flack's court case:
Image result for i will lamp you with a lamp

Would I be surprised to find out Connor had hung himself on the gym equipment in the middle of the night after the girl he knew for four days kissed some other gent?

No I would not. Not one bit. Boy is a genuine mental.

Hilarious seeing the twins pitted against each other and one binned. Hope the other goes next, bring nothing.