Alloa vs Arbroath

I think Mike Mulraney gives an adequate explanation of the situation in today's papers. You can only pump water away if there is somewhere to pump it, even with temporarily hired pumps. If the water table rises to a level up to or higher than pitch level there's not much can be done.  Even if you try and pump the water into storage tanks,  a costly exercise,  and not into the overflowing drains you'd still be faced with the problem of rising water level at high tide time if surrounding drains are full. Could/should the postponement have been made earlier? If yes then Alloa deserve criticism for that.  

22 hours ago, Waspie said:

weetoonlad explaining the situation to a bunch of paranoid, halfwit Arbroath fans is truly a meeting of minds. 

But anyway, hopefully all the injured players are back for the rescheduled fixture and we can, ahem, pump Arbroath. 

Hope we make abetter job than we did of pumping the water off the pitch :)

17 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Won’t be moving on until justice is done. Points deduction at least

I am totally embaressed by most of AFC comments n this thread NO TEAM  wants late call offs costs home sides revenue they will be unlikely to recoup in rearranged fixture , stop making every side hate us

I am totally embaressed by most of AFC comments n this thread NO TEAM  wants late call offs costs home sides revenue they will be unlikely to recoup in rearranged fixture , stop making every side hate us

Dry those tears from your eyes and calm down