Alloa vs Arbroath

LD been great with the ball at his feet and making things happen, very clever, but it's been a while since we had a Trouten'esque type player who you'd fancy to score in most games.

McManus or Simon Murray probably the last 2 guys that had that IMO.

Andy Ryan would've been great but Lewis Vaughan has probably taught teams not to take the chance of doing that again

10 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Did we loan Spence? I thought signed for us. He actually looked a real threat when he came on against Inverness last week but was unused against Morton, i think he will be on his way but could be looking at league 2 club due to his lack of goals.

I'm sure he went on loan last season and was released and you signed him

Did we loan Spence? I thought signed for us. He actually looked a real threat when he came on against Inverness last week but was unused against Morton, i think he will be on his way but could be looking at league 2 club due to his lack of goals.
Signed a 2 year deal at Arbroath . Darren at East Fife would take him

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

9 hours ago, Robertolichtie said:

Alloa wanted rid we signed him on an 18th month deal and so far has basically been a total flop in terms of scoring goals. 

Work rate, commitment and linkup play within the team are great, It’s just scoring goals that are the problem which unfortunately is what he is paid to do, like somebody had mentioned before he had a couple of unlucky offside goals go against him at the start of the season and been very unlucky on a few occasions with keepers pulling off worldie saves which has also happened to Doris recently and it seems to have knocked there confidence, the longer the drought goes on it won’t be helping but they are not even getting on in games anymore to do anything about it, quite worrying when you think on Saturday we are 2-1 down at home and desperately needing a goal and none of them come on, that worries me.

Spencie has always been a confidence player. Lots of his goals have come during bursts when he is in form and obviously feeling confident. 

Certainly a big game tomorrow. I'm always wary of making too much of head to heads, but they do become an issue if one team dominates over the season. The 6 points Arbroath have taken from us is effectively the difference between the sides in the table. Losing both games to the Lichties and Morton has been damaging. As such, I do feel it's important we make some headway in the remaining encounters.

Hopefully some of the injured players are back tomorrow. Real bare bones stuff at the moment and we need the key man back and new faces. 

Forecast of serious amounts of rain too. Hopefully the park can deal with that. 

Lee Connelly signs on loan from Sunderland. 20 years old, a striker, and has been playing for Sunderland U23s. Played for Scotland at youth level, so hopefully he's decent and to be honest it's good just to be getting bodies (a body) in the door.