Alloa vs Arbroath

Need to bounce back from Saturdays pathetic 2nd half performance and make it 3 league wins from 3 against the Wasps. I’d have JT in at RB with Whately dropping to the bench.

Hopefully the manager fancies turning up to this game

If it was a regular thing you would have a point but it is a one off. Ian Campbell and Rab Douglas perfectly capable of taking charge on a one off match day. If you're doubting DCs commitment to Arbroath you're an idiot, shove your snide comment up your arse.

been well impressed by Arbroath , You have one of the best managers going, We need this more IMO and we need to really dig deep

If we keep things as tight as we have been last two games  we have a chance, I hope PG has something up his sleeve tactics wise 

as you lot have had us by the short and curlies last two encounters .

Did we loan Spence? I thought signed for us. He actually looked a real threat when he came on against Inverness last week but was unused against Morton, i think he will be on his way but could be looking at league 2 club due to his lack of goals.

In regards DC ok he missed a game but with IC/JY/and Big Rab that is experience enough to take over the team imo and what DC has done for us there is no way i am going to have a go at him.

In regards Spence i honestly though this was a great signing and he scored against Celtic reserves/youths in his first game i thought "this was a good striker" but i honestly think he had a run of bad luck (goals being chalked off/good saves against him) and his confidence just ran out of him, maybe putting him out on loan to a lower league team to hopefully start scoring goals and getting his confidence back may help?

What i would say i was surprised we never brought on Stevie Doris at least for the last 20 minutes as although he is clearly not 100% match fit Stevie would burst a gut in 20 minutes and we were clearly lacking someone bursting into the box to get on the end of crosses, again i still think Doris can offer us something and again maybe loaning him out would benefit Stevie and us as he would get game time to get match fit and hopefully a couple of goals.

A couple of players i would love to bring in is Lee Erwin from Ross County/Austin from Kelty Hearts and Trouten from Alloa, also read this morning an ex-Red Lichtie striker who i rated Andy Ryan is going to his ex-club Airdrie on loan from Dunfermline.

This will be a tough one against an improving Alloa.
JT back in defence and Whatley in midfield for me. He and Miko are a good pairing.Hard to know who to bench. Reluctantly Gold?
We need a striker . Again on Saturday we had the better of the opposition but just can’t convert that into goals.