Britain’s most prolific rapist revealed

A court in Manchester has convicted an Indonesian student of 136 rapes, making him the most prolific rapist ever caught in Britain and possibly the world.

Reynhard Sinaga, 36, lived in a flat in the Centre of Manchester and would entice drunk men into his flat, drug them and then film himself sexually violating them as they slept. He was caught when one victim regained consciousness during an assault, fought back and the police were alerted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823

Sinaga will likely face the rest of his life in prison. It’s a brutal modus operandi though, deliberately targeting people who didn’t even know they were victims until the police cotacted them after finding video footage in the flat. The case echoes that of the Grindr killer Stephen Port, who also drugged his victims but who moved on to killing them. There’s no evidence Sinaga murdered anyone.

His name also bears a resemblance to a former P&Ber, don’t think he’s any relation though.

Any P&Bers had criminals with a similar name to their user ID?

Aye, years ago, if you Googled my real name, one of the biggest hits was some bloke on an American death row. The other hit was a composer, or a famous violinist in an orchestra. Something like that.

Edited by pozbaird

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

deliberately targeting people who didn’t even know they were victims

Apologies for my ignorance in this area, but if you are raped (presumably anally, given that the victims were men), wouldn't you know about it the next day?  Or at least have some notion that something is not quite right?

31 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Aye, years ago, if you Googled my real name, one of the biggest hits was some bloke on an American death row. 

My American namesake was executed after being found guilty of murdering his wife and kids.

A court in Manchester has convicted an Indonesian student of 136 rapes, making him the most prolific rapist ever caught in Britain and possibly the world.

Reynhard Sinaga, 36, lived in a flat in the Centre of Manchester and would entice drunk men into his flat, drug them and then film himself sexually violating them as they slept. He was caught when one victim regained consciousness during an assault, fought back and the police were alerted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823

Sinaga will likely face the rest of his life in prison. It’s a brutal modus operandi though, deliberately targeting people who didn’t even know they were victims until the police cotacted them after finding video footage in the flat. The case echoes that of the Grindr killer Stephen Port, who also drugged his victims but who moved on to killing them. There’s no evidence Sinaga murdered anyone.

His name also bears a resemblance to a former P&Ber, don’t think he’s any relation though.

Any P&Bers had criminals with a similar name to their user ID?
WaffenThinMint?

35 minutes ago, Gnash said:

Apologies for my ignorance in this area, but if you are raped (presumably anally, given that the victims were men), wouldn't you know about it the next day?  Or at least have some notion that something is not quite right?

Bad AIDS & HPV in the morning.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Aye, years ago, if you Googled my real name, one of the biggest hits was some bloke on an American death row. The other hit was a composer, or a famous violinist in an orchestra. Something like that.

^^^ Yehudi McEwan

36 minutes ago, throbber said:

Guys between the age of 18-23 can easily be lured back to a strangers house with the promise of drugs/alcohol after a night out so the guy was shooting fish in a barrel.

^^^Tried-it-more-than-once type post...

^^^Tried-it-more-than-once type post...

Almost all of us have accepted alcohol/drugs off someone who could have potentially sexually assaulted them at one point, it’s all part of our debauched culture. Or at least it was in the 00’s when I last had a night out.