Underbelly City v Queen's Park

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Sod Rangers, it's about time we had VAR in D2!  Can't have big Glasgow clubs like Queens Park getting dodgy offside goals all the time!

Unless VAR can move one of your centre halves five yards up the pitch then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Thoroughly enjoyable today. One swallow doesn't make a summer but good signs today, much more organised.

1 hour ago, JT1867 said:

Unless VAR can move one of your centre halves five yards up the pitch then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Thoroughly enjoyable today. One swallow doesn't make a summer but good signs today, much more organised.

perhaps if VAR stood for Voltage: Applied Rectally then it would move one of our centre halves 5 yards up the pitch :lol:

Fairy nuff, looked offside to me but we were beaten by the better team to be honest. According to stats City had 1 shot on target and scored 1 goal which is efficient if nothing else... :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Sod Rangers, it's about time we had VAR in D2!  Can't have big Glasgow clubs like Queens Park getting dodgy offside goals all the time!

What is this D2 you speak about? You mean League 2 laddy.

14 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

you're lucky I call it D2. 25 years of watching a EOSL/LL team after Meadowbank were blobbified and It's still f*cking D3 to me...! 

Ah D3. You mean the Third Division. The first trophy Rangers ever won.

Even if it wasn't for his history, I'd still hate that Thomson guy. He's like a wee yappy dug, getting involved in anything, noising people up and getting in the referee's face whether a decision is in City's favour or not. As my mother would say, he'd start an argument in an empty hoose.

Even if it wasn't for his history, I'd still hate that Thomson guy. He's like a wee yappy dug, getting involved in anything, noising people up and getting in the referee's face whether a decision is in City's favour or not. As my mother would say, he'd start an argument in an empty hoose.

To be fair, the team he captains of overpaid superstars were getting pumped by a band of journeyman from the industrial wastelands. Can’t have been easy. Poor wee scone!

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

QPTV highlights. The neutral viewer might think it’s biased but this was how it happened.

Did I spot a steward assaulting a chap in a black and white woollen hat by pushing him to the ground just after our second goal?

Edited by williebraveheart

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

When we came up from the Lowland League it was a lesson that we learned that if you don't stand your ground you get shafted. And Edinburgh City are not here to get shafted.

Personally I don't like it but it's reality. And most teams in the SPFL have a nippy wee bugger. 

And what's worse- somebody going down with a pretend hamstring injury who, miracle of miracles, can suddenly sprint across the pitch at a rapid rate of knots as I saw at least one QP player do yesterday- or a nippy wee guy getting at the referee?

When we came up from the Lowland League it was a lesson that we learned that if you don't stand your ground you get shafted. And Edinburgh City are not here to get shafted.
Personally I don't like it but it's reality. And most teams in the SPFL have a nippy wee bugger. 
And what's worse- somebody going down with a pretend hamstring injury who, miracle of miracles, can suddenly sprint across the pitch at a rapid rate of knots as I saw at least one QP player do yesterday- or a nippy wee guy getting at the referee?
He's still a wee shite.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Your unique brand of "nippy wee guy" is definitely worse. Dry them.