Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic

I genuinely thought that last week would've been it, since he survived it though I can't see him leaving now tbh. 

The end of December/beginning of January would have been the best time to do it, I’d say the board have committed to keeping Crawford until the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

If we hold on we’ll be closer to 3rd than 10th despite being absolutely shite all season. This league is dreadful. 

Brutal stuff.

Thought it would be called off after being pishing down all night.

Thankfully Partick are just as shite as us.

22 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Morton- just diddying it up yet again.

Well well well, all those games off in Scotland and ours goes ahead. 

And your team got pumped in that second half. 

Still, at least you got to feel a wee but smug after posting that. 

....... but not half as smug as we feel now. 😁

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:
RYAN
FUCKING
SCULLY
:lol:

IMG_0420.jpg

Do we get something for being good for the first 20 minutes? We might be doing reasonably well in that league.

absolutely horrific in the 90 minute format that most teams play in.

I’m very close to joining the Crawford out camp. He has 2 weeks to get a quality goalkeeper in, fail to do that and I’ll be fuming.

At least nisbet scores again, he must be absolutely sick with who has to share the pitch with.

Edited by parsforlife

Well well well, all those games off in Scotland and ours goes ahead. 
And your team got pumped in that second half. 
Still, at least you got to feel a wee but smug after posting that. 
....... but not half as smug as we feel now. [emoji16]

Don’t think he was being particularly serious tbh m9.

Almost don’t care anymore, which is dangerous now as we are so close to relegation. This board have stunk up EEP the past few years. Total clowns the lot of them.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Don’t think he was being particularly serious tbh m9.

Maybe not. But it's a rare thing these days for us to win two on the bounce, let alone three out of four, so I don't really care whether he was or not, tbh. 

We were fortunate to go in level at halftime but bossed the game in the second: the scoreline flattered Dunfermline in the end.

Props to Ryan Scully for demonstrating yet again how much a completely useless clownshoes figure he is for two of the goals. Some things never change.

fd09c741-bedb-4e25-9225-a1288465c2bc.jpg

54 minutes ago, Scosha said:

If we hold on we’ll be closer to 3rd than 10th despite being absolutely shite all season. This league is dreadful. 

If it wasn't for Sam Ramsbottom we'd be comfortably in a playoff spot... as mental as it may seem! 

The first half was dire stuff and we’d have been lucky to go in 1-0 down; going in at 1-1 was robbery.

The transformation in the second half was something else. No idea what Hopkin said or did at half time but that performance was what I was expecting we would get from a David Hopkin team when we appointed him.

There was coherent organisation of the defence, the team pressed high as a unit, the ball was moved forward directly with an actual plan of where it was going and how we would create chances with it rather than the aimless hoofing we’ve seen lately. Every player played well with 3-2 flattering Dunfermline in the end, even at 2-1 it felt comfortable.

For all that Dunfermline are an utter gang, if we can play like that for 45 minutes today we should be able to do it every week. 

That second goal was a lovely move.

Edited by Dunning1874