Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic

Probably have to go back to Tannadice, followed by Airdrie at home in '96. 

Only other half-decent big game I can think of is beating Dundee to reach the top 6 after the usual lose away to Killie the year before. Big home support that day, strolled it against Dundee.

What happened to the boy Lang that you beat us to sign in pre season? 
Seen he has only played 1 game? 
Injured or just pish? 

Think he’s been pretty unlucky with injuries since signing. Feels like he’s always just about match fit then just outright injured for another period of time.

Dunfermline and goalkeeping howlers against Morton is a heavenly combination. Years of Lee Robinson chucking them in and now they have Ryan Scully to assist his old team. 

Robinson only really played for us for one full calendar year.

Think he’s been pretty unlucky with injuries since signing. Feels like he’s always just about match fit then just outright injured for another period of time.

I walked past him yesterday and a fellow pars fan was asking what the story with him was and he told the boy he's been fit for weeks, obviously just out the picture just now. Which is wild considering Danny Devine is getting a game every week.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

I walked past him yesterday and a fellow pars fan was asking what the story with him was and he told the boy he's been fit for weeks, obviously just out the picture just now. Which is wild considering Danny Devine is getting a game every week.

Mental.

I'm not believing that. There's no way Devine gets a game if Lang is fit.

Nah I believe it. It was said last week he lost his place on the bench with Murray back based on how Crawford wanted the bench to be like.

It seems Crawford doesn’t have the same panic over Devine that everyone else does. I am pretty confident Lang will play vs Dundee united reserves on the 21st yet be on the bench at a push vs Dundee.