Random football tops you own

Went to see the classic football shirts pop up shop in Glasgow earlier today. Some of the tops were ridiculously overpriced. 

As long as some daft sod is willing to pay it. I was thinking of nipping along this week to see if they have any Hertha stuff.

I bought a Hertha BSC shirt on DH Gate on the advice of [mention=71976]LondonHMFC[/mention] and was doubtful given that they are probably technically 'fakes'.
Should never have worried. Looks perfect and cost me a full 60 (SIXTY) Euros less than if I had bought them from Hertha directly

I’ve had a look at their site. Is there a particular seller or company that’s recommended?

On 22/02/2020 at 20:44, 8MileBU said:

I’ve had a look at their site. Is there a particular seller or company that’s recommended?

Nah but you can filter on 'Customer Review' and it'll give you the highest rated sellers first

ETA Don't be put off by the absence of the manufacturer's logo on the pictures, the shirt itself will have that on it when you order.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 10:08, AyrTroopMajor said:

I'm exactly the same, a scarf from anywhere I visit is an absolute must. Would also rather not own a scarf of a team that I have not visited because I would then feel like an absolute fraud. 

Was absolutely disgusted to find that Wrexham's club shop was shut after Full Time when we played them in the Biscuit Cup earlier this season. 

Nae half measures with this c**t...

On 21/02/2020 at 17:13, Lyle Lanley said:

Went to see the classic football shirts pop up shop in Glasgow earlier today. Some of the tops were ridiculously overpriced. 

I tend to only buy from them when they do the 20% off. 

I sold a Lazio shirt on eBay which they bought. Listed it on the site with an additional 30% added on. 

As said, if folk are willing to pay it. 

On 06/01/2020 at 10:14, ArabAuslander said:

Have a retro Fiorentina top (1998-99) and a Deportivo Alaves top from last season, 

So just ordered a few more tops - my bank balance is not enjoying that.

I have now:

Fiorentina 1998-99

Deportivo Alaves - 2018-19

Scotland 2020 w/ Shankland on the back

Flamengo 2019-20. 

Kosovo 2020.