Random football tops you own

My other halfs pal came back from canada and brought back a vancouver whitecaps top. just makes me wonder what random tops you guys have

By ‘random’ do you mean teams outwith Scotland? I do a wee bit of collecting, although not done as much in the last few years. Think I have maybe a couple dozen shirts from non-Scottish clubs. Usually try attend a game and get a shirt anytime I’m abroad. Not all my shirts have been bought this way though and some just online.

Bought at/been to see:

Borussia Dortmund (x 2)

1860 Munich

Hertha Berlin

Fortuna Düsseldorf

Ajax

Anderlecht

Slavia Prague

Nice

Fiorentina

Barcelona

Las Palmas

Orlando City

Carlisle

Others I have:

Tottenham (x 4)

PSV Eindhoven

Real Mallorca

Real Madrid

Villarreal

Napoli

AC Milan

Parma

Boca Juniors

Holland

Argentina

Think I have another two or three I’ve forgot at the moment but might have a look in the case when I’m putting all the Christmas/New Year stuff away later.

(Also have several Bo’ness, Rangers and Scotland ones)

I bought a fake Club America shirt when I was on holiday in Manzanillo a couple of years back, I've probably worn it less than 10 times. 

I'd quite like a York 9 FC of the CPL home shirt but $120 plus tax price tag puts me off quite a bit

Edited by Torpar

I bought a fake Club America shirt when I was on holiday in Manzanillo a couple of years back, I've probably worn it less than 10 times. 

I'd quite like a York 9 FC of the CPL home shirt but $120 plus tax price tag puts me off quite a bit

£63 sound a bit better?

https://www.macron.com/uk/en/york9-fc-2019-20-adults-away-match-jersey-4e4b76.html

https://www.macron.com/uk/en/york9-fc-2019-20-adults-away-match-jersey-463086.html

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They are actually Malaysian mate.

5D20AA5A-CFDF-4358-9163-4BBD941EC197.jpeg

There used to be a team in South Africa called Dangerous Darkies FC.

I first heard of them through Championship Manager, and thought that they people who made the game must have made that team up.

4 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Kaizer Chiefs

I love a random top. My brother got me this for Christmas:

Kaizer Chiefs F.C. 2019/20 Stadium Home Men's Football Shirt - Orange

Don't know the most obscure one I've got; maybe Sorrento. Actually, I've got a top made up for the Master League team on PES that I share with my brothers/mate, A.C. Ateki. There's only four of them in existence :lol:

53 minutes ago, David W said:

I love a random top. My brother got me this for Christmas:

Kaizer Chiefs F.C. 2019/20 Stadium Home Men's Football Shirt - Orange

Don't know the most obscure one I've got; maybe Sorrento. Actually, I've got a top made up for the Master League team on PES that I share with my brothers/mate, A.C. Ateki. There's only four of them in existence :lol:

That's a cracker!

• 4 weeks later...

As a bairn I had dozens of random shirts, from USA national team to Fortuna Dusseldorf, thanks mainly to JJB Sports selling them at knockdown prices in the 1990's.

Now, not so much, and I think I only own a handful of Saints, Spurs and Scotland shirts really.

As I've become older, the thought of kicking about in random football shirts on a regular basis, if any at all just doesn't appeal to me.

As a bairn I had dozens of random shirts, from USA national team to Fortuna Dusseldorf, thanks mainly to JJB Sports selling them at knockdown prices in the 1990's.

Now, not so much, and I think I only own a handful of Saints, Spurs and Scotland shirts really.

As I've become older, the thought of kicking about in random football shirts on a regular basis, if any at all just doesn't appeal to me.

Lots of folk collect shirts but never actually wear them.

Used to be massive on it in my late teens. Had Benfica, Fenerbache, Trinidad & Tobago, Bolton, Birmingham, Portsmouth off the top of my head. Only really own Dunfermline tops for plaing 5s/7s in. Have replaced cutting about in football tops to cutting about in band t shirts 🤣 always something.

I'm another who's turned into a bit of a collector. Plenty Hearts and Schalke tops for obvious reasons but got a few fairly random ones.

Most random is probably a Maribor shirt. Seen one online relatively cheap, and always had a soft spot for them once they completed the holy trinity of beating Hibs, Celtic and Rangers in Europe. Malmo have too, but didn't stumble upon their shirt yet.

2 PAOK Salonika shirts too as I have a Greek mate who supports them and recently added a Newcastle shirt to my collection. Not a real fan as such, I just go down to a lot of games with my mate who is.

Few Nurnberg shirts too as they have a friendship with Schalke. Unknown to have friendship clubs on these shores, but very common in Europe. No one seems to really know why, but they wear maroon, so who am I to question.

Only one I can really think of that is pretty random or obscure with no real context is DC United. Saw it cheap, thought it was nice and bought it. I have nothing more to add there.