Dumbarton vs Clyde

3 hours ago, HughieMc said:

You’d be surprised who monitors this medium. 

Danny Lennon: "Hi Tom, how do you fancy coming back to Clyde on loan. We could really use a ball playing defender like yourself and I enjoyed working with you last season."

Tom Lang: "Hi Danny, thanks very much for the offer. I really enjoyed working with you, you played to my strengths and got the best out of me - and I had the best season of my career at Broadwood. I'm not getting a look in here at Dunfermline at the moment either...But Ingo ohne Flamingo on Pie and Bovril swore about me earlier in the season, so I'm afraid it's a no from me."

44 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Danny Lennon: "Hi Tom, how do you fancy coming back to Clyde on loan. We could really use a ball playing defender like yourself and I enjoyed working with you last season."

Tom Lang: "Hi Danny, thanks very much for the offer. I really enjoyed working with you, you played to my strengths and got the best out of me - and I had the best season of my career at Broadwood. I'm not getting a look in here at Dunfermline at the moment either...But Ingo ohne Flamingo on Pie and Bovril swore about me earlier in the season, so I'm afraid it's a no from me."

I was referring to the abuse his agent was given- you know, the guy who can influence where Tom goes on loan- 

if it was only as easy as you say- Tom would have been back in September.

All that said- I feel sure everything possible is being done to get Tom back for the remainder of this season and he would be a huge asset to us.

11 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

I was referring to the abuse his agent was given- you know, the guy who can influence where Tom goes on loan- 

if it was only as easy as you say- Tom would have been back in September.

All that said- I feel sure everything possible is being done to get Tom back for the remainder of this season and he would be a huge asset to us.

His agent might have an influence, but if Lang wants to go to Clyde - and Clyde want him, then he'll go to Clyde.

I can't see his agent calling off a deal that would be good for his client because someone swore about him on an online forum.

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

His agent might have an influence, but if Lang wants to go to Clyde - and Clyde want him, then he'll go to Clyde.

I can't see his agent calling off a deal that would be good for his client because someone swore about him on an online forum.

Well good for you- the point is the rant was both over the top and not necessary

24 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

Well good for you- the point is the rant was both over the top and not necessary

Just the way of the world .

Many feel they have the right or entitlement to say what they want, just makes for a very toxic environment.

it’s also a free country and criticism comes with the territory.  So at the risk of Mr Lang not coming back - his agent needs to grow a pair !

Just now, Jack Burton said:

Has Lang not missed most of this season through injury? Guessing he might still be injured if he isn't even on the bench.

He was great for us last season but if he is still not fit then we'll need to look elsewhere.

He’s fit

17 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:
34 minutes ago, HughieMc said:
He’s fit

If hes fit and knock us back a 2nd time considering their playing a defensive mid in front o him due to injuries (DL words) i would let sleeping dogs lie

You seem very sure the player declined a move back already!?!?!

1 hour ago, Clydeontheup said:
1 hour ago, HughieMc said:

Just the way of the world .

Many feel they have the right or entitlement to say what they want, just makes for a very toxic environment.

Rather a counter-productive view, surely. If it's "toxic" for some, a word used frequently involving recourse over virtually any event at our club, then it should be "toxic" for all?

What is it that are you worried about people talking about, or finding out? Perhaps valid reasons exist for people discussing anything and everything they wish. If you speak/type from 'inside the tent', as it were, you should be glad people still care enough to wish to converse matters after all those years of terrible leadership and altruistic cronyism mis-steering the ship, with impunity. 

Unless it's considered here that more than two is assembly, on an open forum you neither monitor nor gain from. Unlike the all-but-dead club forum we pay for. 

6 minutes ago, Domino the Dug said:

Rather a counter-productive view, surely. If it's "toxic" for some, a word used frequently involving recourse over virtually any event at our club, then it should be "toxic" for all?

What is it that are you worried about people talking about, or finding out? Perhaps valid reasons exist for people discussing anything and everything they wish. If you speak/type from 'inside the tent', as it were, you should be glad people still care enough to wish to converse matters after all those years of terrible leadership and altruistic cronyism mis-steering the ship, with impunity. 

Unless it's considered here that more than two is assembly, on an open forum you neither monitor nor gain from. Unlike the all-but-dead club forum we pay for. 

Love your posts !

6 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:
1 hour ago, HughieMc said:
You seem very sure the player declined a move back already!?!?!

I am . He knocked us back end o Aug to return after their manager agreed a loan return, This was advised by DL to Audience in arrira prior to stranraer game

Not factual-