Dumbarton vs Clyde

Perhaps your bunch went into the match expecting a win and that's why they put in such a dire display?

Given our record all season against teams around us in the league that would be very surprising. If any of our players had that attitude I would hope Lennon or Moore would apply a swift boot up the arse.

12 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Unfortunately due to work commitments I wasn't there last night. Just like to thank the Clyde supporters that abused my m8 on the state of the pitch. I apologize it wasn't up to the standard of your plastic one emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

We are pish at home as well :)

59 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Unfortunately due to work commitments I wasn't there last night. Just like to thank the Clyde supporters that abused my m8 on the state of the pitch. I apologize it wasn't up to the standard of your plastic one emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Haha! It was one guy and that was me, I shouted to him to flatten the corner before the kids start rolling easter eggs down it next month 😂

Haha! It was one guy and that was me, I shouted to him to flatten the corner before the kids start rolling easter eggs down it next month [emoji23]
He said to me I never really caught what was getting said but I wasn't in the mood for any shit so I just walked away. For futre info ex goalie just like me. #nutter. Ps thanks for wrecking my park. [emoji85]

11 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Haha! It was one guy and that was me, I shouted to him to flatten the corner before the kids start rolling easter eggs down it next month 😂

^^^Chick Young found^^^

For context, on Chick's first visit to The Rock (strangely enough the year that DFC and Rangers were in the championship) , when a player was taking a corner, he remarked that "the player's waist was in line with the crossbar, such is the hill in the corner"

Stupid auld dick.

Edited by Boghead ranter