Dumbarton vs Clyde

Here we go again

Relying on forfar getting beat every FUCKIN week [emoji17]

My life from the day i remember watchm we just stayed up after kiliie scored 6 & not 7 but this feeling neva seems to be never going away...

Alloa play off. Cowdenbeath under BF who will finish bottom and now this season relying on forfar not winning who have beat us twice...

Some kunt switch aff the lights

400 minutes since we last scored. If Goody doesn't score nobody scores. How many balls has he laid of in the box in the last two games and nobody can hit the target. What a waste of a sub Wilde is with his whole two touches. This is relegation form. With Falkirk and Montrose coming up we'll be in 9th place by next week watching for Stranraer results.

Delighted with the three points

I thought Clyde's number 2 looked really nervous throughout the first half and wasn't surprised to see him hooked at half time

Funnily enough though, we got more space up front in the second half as a result of the substitution, and I thought we just edged the result

Clyde were pretty poor with the final ball generally woeful...I'm not sure Brennan had a save to make

If Goodwillie doesn't look like scoring, like tonight, then none of the team look like scoring.

Lamont's "attempt" when Goodwillie squared it to him sums up his goalscoring ability.

It's frustrating as, while we weren't great tonight, we are at least trying to create things in the right way again. Though Mitchell's insistence of booting it long is getting to me more and more.

I think we need to give Darren Smith more game time. He's not brilliant but at least tries to get into goalscoring positions.

Dumbarton were as you'd expect from a Jim Duffy side. Well organised, fought hard and took a chance for a scrappy goal.

Tonight we basically just tried to play away from McGeever, as we never get anything out of him, but it didn't really work.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

10 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

If Goodwillie doesn't look like scoring, like tonight, then none of the team look like scoring.

Lamont's "attempt" when Goodwillie squared it to him sums up his goalscoring ability.

It's frustrating as, while we weren't great tonight, we are at least trying to create things in the right way again. Though Mitchell's insistence of booting it long is getting to me more and more.

I think we need to give Darren Smith more game time. He's not brilliant but at least tries to get into goalscoring positions.

Dumbarton were as you'd expect from a Jim Duffy side. Well organised, fought hard and took a chance for a scrappy goal.

Tonight we basically just tried to play away from McGeever, as we never get anything out of him, but it didn't really work.

He has been absolutely rank rotten for the majority of this season. One of the ones to be shown the door in the summer imo.