Dumbarton vs Clyde

Also with our defence being thin today it gives us Cuddihy back and hopefully Howie back as well and with a further bit of luck, a new defender possibly Tom Lang back on loan. 

Not the worst news to be honest, this is a game we need to win and I wasn't overly confident for today, especially on a wet heavy surface which we all know doesn't suit us. 

I wasn't expecting that but after walking on it the difference in an hour was massive. High tide and the wind dropping didnt help. It took a pounding with the rain over the last hour.
Thanks for the updates Buster, and indeed all your efforts in maintaining the pitch. I think the number of postponements in Scotland today indicates just how bad the last 15 hours weather has been.

I wasn't expecting that but after walking on it the difference in an hour was massive. High tide and the wind dropping didnt help. It took a pounding with the rain over the last hour.
Thanks for your efforts. Part o me wanted it on and part o me never...

We.ll be in a much healhier state come replayed fixture and Howie will be 100% fit all going well as today i believe he was returning little bit sooner than he hoped to help out two defenders missing...

Get the injured rested up. Get the rest in for a bounce game and roll n bonny & cuppa Tea next sat [emoji3531][emoji836][emoji835]

On another note if we don't get any heavy rain between now and 3pm the game could have went ahead IMO [emoji849]

Thanks for the updates Buster, and indeed all your efforts in maintaining the pitch. I think the number of postponements in Scotland today indicates just how bad the last 15 hours weather has been.

Thanks for your efforts. Part o me wanted it on and part o me never...

We.ll be in a much healhier state come replayed fixture and Howie will be 100% fit all going well as today i believe he was returning little bit sooner than he hoped to help out two defenders missing...

Get the injured rested up. Get the rest in for a bounce game and roll n bonny & cuppa Tea next sat [emoji3531][emoji836][emoji835]

Hopefully we’ll also have a few back fit, and a few decent additions to the squad, so we should be in better health also, fingers crossed

For what it's worth at 3pm the park was more than playable and in better condition than it was for the Stranraer game. And our manager was standing there with me. I do feel for the ref as he was put in a no win position at the time. Still goes against me as a postponement which is annoying..

9 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Also with our defence being thin today it gives us Cuddihy back and hopefully Howie back as well and with a further bit of luck, a new defender possibly Tom Lang back on loan. 

Not the worst news to be honest, this is a game we need to win and I wasn't overly confident for today, especially on a wet heavy surface which we all know doesn't suit us. 

Let’s hope if there is a chance of getting Lang in on loan- his agent hasn’t read your foul mouthed rant about him. Be such a shame if that knackered the deal.

5 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
7 hours ago, HughieMc said:
Let’s hope if there is a chance of getting Lang in on loan- his agent hasn’t read your foul mouthed rant about him. Be such a shame if that knackered the deal.

Aye, I'm sure Tom Lang and his agent regularly read P&B and allow it to influence who he signs for.

You’d be surprised who monitors this medium.