Player looking for a team

Marriott

Been in the juniors since I was 18. Two footed and can play anywhere on park. Dabbled in and out of the juniors the last few years due to injuries playing up and work. Latest club being Blantyre Vics back end of last season. Just looking for a team to build on my fitness levels, try and lose a few stone and then take it from there.

Darvel are always looking for players..

Been in the juniors since I was 18. Two footed and can play anywhere on park. Dabbled in and out of the juniors the last few years due to injuries playing up and work. Latest club being Blantyre Vics back end of last season. Just looking for a team to build on my fitness levels, try and lose a few stone and then take it from there.

5 hours ago, Marriott said:

cracking  big player when he was at lanark,  well worth a gamble  ,if yi get the big man fit you've  got a player  there , dont think  jacks  that old