Peterhead vs Falkirk

Mark Durnan... Preferred by not one but two Falkirk management teams to Lewis Toshney, who is likely to feature in the playoffs for promotion to the Premiership this season.

File that under things that my brain will never comprehend.

(I know theres contractual shit involved, but f**k me.)

3 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

This better be Durnan’s last game. Only we could concede right after going 2-0 up.

Am having flashbacks to last season and Ayr United at Somerset thankfully Mutch is better than Fasan not so sure about Durnan though.

i dont know whats worse the fact Durnan is that bad he is a a.  red card waiting to happen or b.  an own goal each game waiting to happen 9in this case it did), how in the name of f**k has he managed to carve a career as a professional footballer.

he got lucky with the Peterhead player running into him as much as that wasnt his fault the ref caught it and decision went against us for a free kick.

We were completely comfortable until some horrendous defending gave Peterhead some hope and it’s been even since then. When McManus tucked away the second I was thinking it was game over and could’ve been any number we wanted but that defending fucking hell. We somehow managed to scramble the ball away up to the halfway line from a corner and everyone except Aidan Connolly just stayed on the 18 yard line, quite incredible to see really. So when the ball came back in Doyle was for some reason was marking Mick Dunlop at the back post who won the header and Durnan with a bit of space to clear it just totally fucked it into the top corner. Stupid dick. He’s been giving it back to some fans as well after getting it right for being pish.

Front 2 are combining well again and Gary Miller again having a good game in the middle of the park. Unsurprisingly game has completely passed Charlie Telfer by so far offered us nothing.

How the f*ck did we end up offering him a 2 year deal the very thought of another year with him in defence after this one please somewhere let there be a release clause.  In fact get Lang to look at it see if there is a way to cut the length of it must be a small print somewhere saying can be terminated on the basis of being sh*te.

Some really good stuff from both teams that half. We maybe could have had another. Peterhead looking dangerous on the counter though.

2 goals up then decide to drop really deep and lose a goal, again. Not impressed with that.

Gary Miller has really shown his worth. MOM so far.

We should win this from here!! Raith currently losing and although airdrie are winning, it seems to be against the run of play.

Iv seen Durnan chewing fans put at Forfar. Heard of him doing it at Raith and now today too. I hope M&M dont choose that particular hill to die on. We can all see he is fucking shite. We have seen them sign a defender. Theres literally no excuse to keep playing him. A liability aswell as a p***k.