Peterhead vs Falkirk

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am sure they will its not been that long since he left them.

Now..... f**k off!

Sure he could do a job in the Championship if County & he fancied trying at a higher level again now he's got his goalscoring confidence back.... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

16 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

How the f*ck did we end up offering him a 2 year deal the very thought of another year with him in defence after this one please somewhere let there be a release clause.  In fact get Lang to look at it see if there is a way to cut the length of it must be a small print somewhere saying can be terminated on the basis of being sh*te.

Let's just leave it to the professionals please, remember the last time she got involved.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Think Ross County will recall him... 

If that were the case I suspect they'd have done it as soon as the window opened.

He was announced as being here for the season. County may well have a clause that allows them to bring him back, but what then? The player decides what happens next. They can't sell him to someone like Partick if he doesn't want to go. His contract is up at the end of the season and he'll likely get better options in the summer than January. He's settled here and it's no secret that he wants to remain at Falkirk for the rest of the season.

The club don't seem to be worried about losing him. I'm going to assume they're slightly better informed on the risk of that happening than you are.

Just seen highlights, second goal is a really nice move. Excellent work from Doyle, nice layoff by Shitebag then really smart finish from McManus.

For the penalty, its hard to tell if Connolly would have got the header but wither way its pretty funny to see someone take a red and a penalty to take Aidan Connolly out of an aerial chance [emoji23]

In that brief five minutes, Conor Sammon did a lot of things better than anything David McMillan did past week. He goes back into the auto starter position for me until he has another stinker. Just play the ball to his feet and he will do well, as we have all said so many fucking times already.

There were very few balls shelled in his direction yesterday and he had a much better game as a result. Fewer long balls at all in fact.

MacMillan was pretty poor when he came on, but it was the right decision to rest McManus and give him a run. Defo runs hot and cold.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just seen highlights, second goal is a really nice move. Excellent work from Doyle, nice layoff by Shitebag then really smart finish from McManus.

For the penalty, its hard to tell if Connolly would have got the header but wither way its pretty funny to see someone take a red and a penalty to take Aidan Connolly out of an aerial chance emoji23.png

In that brief five minutes, Conor Sammon did a lot of things better than anything David McMillan did past week. He goes back into the auto starter position for me until he has another stinker. Just play the ball to his feet and he will do well, as we have all said so many fucking times already.

Christ you are on it with your insults for the Bairns this weekend mate.

McManus and Durnan yesterday and so far today Telfer.

I actually thought you were complimenting Sammon for a brief period there until I read your full post. Basically he’ll do for you until he has another ‘stinker’.

You are some boi.

I actually thought you were complimenting Sammon for a brief period there until I read your full post. Basically he’ll do for you until he has another ‘stinker’.
You are some boi.
Theres not one bit of abuse in that post except towards Telfer tbh.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
You are some boi.

Theres not one bit of abuse in that post except towards Telfer tbh.

Fair enough. Well fingers crossed Telfer is a confidence player and will hit a run if form at some point under M&M if we continue our unbeaten run.

Fair enough. Well fingers crossed Telfer is a confidence player and will hit a run if form at some point under M&M if we continue our unbeaten run.
I also think that post was fairly complimentary about Sammon, but there is no doubt he has had some terrible games.

Telfer probably is a confidence player and theres no doubt he has talent, but I have seen enough shitbaggery from him to conclude that fighting hard in League One is not where he is going to shine.

As for Durnan, no qualifications or mitigations for him. We need him out the team. He is a disaster.

Unless Aidan Connolly has a 5 foot long extendable neck that he can deploy with ease that is an extremely harsh red 
It's a red all day long. If you take a player down in the box when he is trying to get on the end of a cross then there is no excuse