Dundee have been saved from the tinpot club postponement of the day by Alloa being postponed with a plastic pitch.

That’s fucking amateurish! Everyone knew the forecast and if those pics are the extent of the flooding then that’s just shite and someone needs their balls booted! Should I be surprised though at DFC .......nah!

8 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

That’s fucking amateurish! Everyone knew the forecast and if those pics are the extent of the flooding then that’s just shite and someone needs their balls booted! Should I be surprised though at DFC .......nah!

What are they expected to do if the rain overwhelms the drainage system?

And don’t say “covers”. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Recommend the Eagle for the sights. You'll most likely enjoy The Fort and The Arch more for the beer. 

Have a great day. 

Lunch in the Ship first. Cracking wee town! Going to enjoy this, thank god the game was off 😄

4 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Lunch in the Ship first. Cracking wee town! Going to enjoy this, thank god the game was off 😄

It’s only people from the Ferry that like to think it’s a wee town and not part of Dundee 😉

11 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Broughty Ferry isn't a town my west coast friend. It's in Dundee. 

Broughty Ferry isn't a town my west coast friend. It's in Dundee. 

They’d love it if it wasn’t included in Dundee though.

Lunch in the Ship first. Cracking wee town! Going to enjoy this, thank god the game was off
Ooft you've hit a nerve here mate.

You enjoy your day out in the ferry.

Maybe we didn’t want to play this game for some reason? Injuries, inbound, outbound transfers? Or maybe we are just tinpot.

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Broughty Ferry is just a posher continuation of Douglas with a beach tbh

It's not even posh anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's not even posh anymore. 

Dele, you’ve said some things in the past on P&B that may have upset some people but for some residents of the Ferry this is perhaps the most upsetting thing you have ever said 😂.

If you are feeling really brave try telling someone from Gotterstone, Clearwater and the adjoining estates that they are closer to being in Douglas than Broughty Ferry!

:lol:

Gutty is a hole. Quite like Clearwater and big Rab is there so I refuse to pass comment. 

4 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Not going to waste the train tickets, first time out in Broughty Ferry's alehouses this afternoon.

Have an enjoyable good day my man. 

Save The Fort till after 10pm if you still have the legs for it.

Best regards

Wonder how a senior game has to be called off, yet two* junior games go ahead in the same city. (That's if you count Broughty as being in the same city!)

Whatever you guys want to call it, that nine hours in the town was tremendous🍺can't wait to do it again. Having been everywhere in Scotland I can't see past Broughty Ferry for a wee place with so many cracking pubs within walking distance.