Result of the Day

jimbaxters

Where should the accolade go this week then?

Will it be Saltcoats nabbing, not only their first league win, but an away win at that? Or Darvel stretching their league at the top? Perhaps Renfrew’s thumping of Shotts lifted your kilt or Petershill winning at previous eyecatchers Neilston.

What say you people?

Guest Rob Roy no 1

I will say result of the day is Renfrew taking 6 off a decent shotts side. Seen both teams this season and both are good football teams .

Guest Rob Roy no 1
19 minutes ago, manofthematch said:

Ur supposed 'team' haven't played those sides.
You scouting for gormz , diars??

Your good mate how long did it take to work out my team never played any of them sides. I don’t travel to many away games so go to local games when I don’t go away to watch the Roy that will be the reason why I’ve seen those sides.

52 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I will go for Peasy defeating a very good Neilston team.  I've seen Peasy a couple of times this season and haven't been the least bit impressed with them, so thats a good result for them.

Peasy had an excellent result yesterday 3-0 up and dominating, then the wheels nearly came off when Neilston scored 2 quick goals with still 25 minutes to play. Both teams had players missing from a full strength squad. Peasy are looking stronger as the season is going on. Need to keep putting points on the board. 

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Where should the accolade go this week then?

Will it be Saltcoats nabbing, not only their first league win, but an away win at that? Or Darvel stretching their league at the top? Perhaps Renfrew’s thumping of Shotts lifted your kilt or Petershill winning at previous eyecatchers Neilston.

What say you people?

What about Carluke Rovers who lost 9 of their first team with the manager only a month ago  and beat Larkhall yesterday 4-2?

18 hours ago, fitbawellfan said:

What about Carluke Rovers who lost 9 of their first team with the manager only a month ago  and beat Larkhall yesterday 4-2?

Nice one. I didn't say the list was exhaustive so you're right to mention this result.

16 hours ago, Larky55 said:

Tremendous result for leaders Darvel at Cumberland. Keep an eye on Blantyre Victoria, good win at Arthurlie. Very capable side moving through the field nicely.

I agree. A lovely team to watch. Full of energy and well worth their win against Arthurlie.  They will pose problems for any team in our league if they can keep up that type of performance.

Edited by Satori.