Inverness v Queens

This really is a hard game a inform Inverness at home.

Inverness are guaranteed to finish in the play offs would be a great result to get a draw .

Hopefully we  have all our players fit for the game we could not even fill the bench against Untied .

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Our form is not much different to Queens.

Inconsistent.

Apart from the games involving the league leaders it is almost impossible to predict results in the Championship every team is capable of beating each other home or away the last few weeks results have proved that.

Queens should be back to full strength for the game & if they could get a couple of quality attacking additions  into the squad for the 2nd half of the season they should really be among the sides pushing for a top 4 finish.. 🙏

Saying anyone is guaranteed anything in this division with still just under half of the games left to play is very Northfield though. If our injury situation clears up and our strongest team is available Queens  should be going into this looking to take something positive from the game, ( a point is something positive in any away match imo) even if we have to resort to the dark arts of the game to achieve it.  We can't always take the nicey nicey approach in games. 

4 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

This really is a hard game a inform Inverness at home.

Arbroath just been them in their own back yard. This league is mental and form doesn’t mean much really.

Pybus and El Bakh back in the team and I’ll be quietly confident. We may even have a new face in by then. 

Bad feeling that 3 of our back 4 are distracted with transfer talk and PCA's. Will be test whether everyone's mind is actually on the job as we don't have enough depth and cover to drop or replace McCart, Rooney & Donaldson.

QoS to do what a few other have this year and sit back, look solid and capitalise on our defensive mistakes. 2-1 away win.

Pitch inspection at 1200 today. I’m all for early postponement when it’s clear a game won’t go ahead. Is this for frost or waterlogged pitch? If frost then a significant thaw forecast overnight. Hopefully common sense will prevail [emoji102]

Edit to add it sounds like the pitch is already very wet and significant rain forecast overnight https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gfhyzzs9j#2020-01-11

Bloody grass pitches [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Pitch inspection at 1200 today. I’m all for early postponement when it’s clear a game won’t go ahead. Is this for frost or waterlogged pitch? If frost then a significant thaw forecast overnight. Hopefully common sense will prevail emoji102.png

Edit to add it sounds like the pitch is already very wet and significant rain forecast overnight https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gfhyzzs9j#2020-01-11

Bloody grass pitches emoji6.png

Common sense already did. You don't call a Friday inspection if it has any chance of being playable. It's waterlogged. Unfortunately, unless Inverness are charitable enough to get themselves knocked out of the Scottish Cup next week it will mean a midweek trek to Inverness somewhere down the line.

35 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Our travel club notoriously set off early. Probably at Perth by now emoji6.png

I know that was irony (and the Travel Club weren't due to go till tomorrow) but I do know one group of fans who were sitting in services at Perth waiting for the outcome of the inspection having set off this morning. Think the Devorgilla group (who are travelling tomorrow) may still go too as they've booked and paid for their hotel anyway)

I know that was irony (and the Travel Club weren't due to go till tomorrow) but I do know one group of fans who were sitting in services at Perth waiting for the outcome of the inspection having set off this morning. Think the Devorgilla group (who are travelling tomorrow) may still go too as they've booked and paid for their hotel anyway)

Yes it’s a pity for folk who have decided to make a weekend of it. Hope they all have a good time anyway. I guess the one guarantee in planning a weekend around a game is that there is no guarantee the game will be on.