The Murder of Charlene Downs.

supermik

This is the reason that Smart tvs were invented. 
This is a 3 part programme on My5. If you have not already seen this then prepare to have your mind absolutely shredded into tiny pieces. Possibly the most incredible, thought provoking thing ever produced.

Who dunnit?

10 hours ago, supermik said:

This is the reason that Smart tvs were invented. 
This is a 3 part programme on My5. If you have not already seen this then prepare to have your mind absolutely shredded into tiny pieces. Possibly the most incredible, thought provoking thing ever produced.

Who dunnit?

10 hours ago, Tractor said:

Waferthinmint 

9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

20 minutes, that took.

From somebody who joined only 8 days ago...

My money's on Gunther.

From somebody who joined only 8 days ago...
My money's on Gunther.
Why does Gunther keep getting banned? Wasn't he the lad who couldn't turn down the TV deal in the Gold forum?

Anyway, might give this a watch tonight and see if it bears the hallmarks of a WaffenThinMint operation.

54 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Why does Gunther keep getting banned? Wasn't he the lad who couldn't turn down the TV deal in the Gold forum?

Anyway, might give this a watch tonight and see if it bears the hallmarks of a WaffenThinMint operation.

Is he a surgeon as well as a murderer? (The two are not necessarily exclusive, I grant you.)

Alright, gave it a watch last night.

1. There appears to be f**k all in the way of evidence. Practically everything mentioned in the programme amount to, "aye, a mate told me that his colleague's dad said..."
2. Jan Beasant is a fucking roaster. The recordings the polis made are appalling quality, and usually sound nothing like whatever she decided to transcribe.
3. What the f**k is wrong with Blackpool? Everybody's weans being shagged all over the place for fags and booze, and the parents are apathetic at best. And that's before you get on to the racism. Jesus f**k.